Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 1   (0 пользователей, 1 гость)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Типо некст файт обе команды послали своих самых лохов на которых надежды нет:trollface:

некст раз по ебалу

Поделиться сообщением

пургатори это чисто клоуны

2 очка из-за убийства оппонента

1 очко чисто клоун выкинул за пределы ринга

итого один чистый вин на 8 матчей

bbb182c62738a26a8f380c60f964310e.jpg1343109921_14.jpg3facefd57999cae3940cea915b0c21a8.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

POG

image.png.979823de75a7b731bdc9ae3af37ab531.png

:onneponimaet:

image.png.dc157f7aa93cdcc74811f2ae0434092d.png

Изменено пользователем armen_dno

bbb182c62738a26a8f380c60f964310e.jpg1343109921_14.jpg3facefd57999cae3940cea915b0c21a8.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Не ну у Сокола заслуженная победа я считаю, похуй что яд, настоящий клоун тут только Рахито который проиграл боевому искусству созданному по фильмам и аниме. 

некст раз по ебалу

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

^ по фактам

и медель выжал максимум из своего стиля и победил по факту хитростью

пару глав назад лежал с побитыми ебалом и понял что надо снова набрать вес и отказаться от капоэры, красавчик

Изменено пользователем n0rm

МНОГОЛЕТНИЙ ВЕТЕРАН, УБЕЛЕННЫЙ СЕДИНАМИ

6335e20d8d17.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

типа хуесос опять использует грязные приемы и у Акои рука потеряла чувствительность/парализована?

Поделиться сообщением

Title: The special weapon of the Reaper

France, Nice. Teddy Nelnale’s residence.

Teddy: Rin, Let me introduce you. This is a friend of mine.

Girome: The name’s Girome. Pleasure to be an acquaintance mademoiselle.

<Card: The leading figure in the French Kick Boxing world: Girome Le Banner

Rin: So the undefeated Judo 100kg champion and the legendary kick boxer. Its the dream for any martial arts fan to see these two. These two have the ability to compete at the top level of Kengan Matches too. Its a shame I can’t manage to persuade them to join.

Girome: It was tiring for me to come all the way to Nice Teddy! But you were the one who called me after all.

Teddy: Thanks for coming. Rin has something she wants to talk to you about.

Rin: Thanks Teddy, Ill take it from here.

Girone: How can I be of service mademoiselle?

Rin: Your little brother. I wanted to enquire about Nicolas Le Banner.

Girone: What about my brother?

Rin: Your brother is currently fighting in an underground martial arts organisation called Purgatory. I actually have a lot of things I wanted to ask about him.

Teddy: Girome, Rin is someone I place my trust in. You can tell her about him.

Girome: My little brother Nicolas. I should have killed him.

Nicolas: Merci Merci!

Sayaka: This atmosphere! He sure is popular! The man with a sweet face (Lit: Amai Mask), one of the more popular Purgatory Fighters!

Girls: Nicolas!! Win it!!

Non-Kengan Crowd: Aren’t you guys supporters for the Kengan Association? Why aren’t you cheering your fighter on?

Kengan Crowd: Its… hard to support him. But only him.

Waka: I am still not convinced. I believe that Akoya even being selected to represent the Kengan Association was a mistake.

Kazzy: Wakatsuki, I completely understand your feelings. Even I too don’t recognise/trust him completely.

Akoya was the person who forced Gozo into rehab for such a long time. You cant be clearer in saying ‘he’s a dangerous individual’

Ohma: Even knowing the risk, he was still chosen as a member right?

Okubo: WTF! If you want someone strong, there are plenty of other punks around.

Kazzy: First of all, I told you about this before but this is to do with the ‘factions’ within the Association. I do not want to turn the Life Insurance faction into an enemy. Secondly, Akoya was selected on the recommended of Gozo.

Gozo: It is true that I was about to be killed by him. But I’m still alive. Isn’t that what matters? To send Akoya as a representative? That is the right thing to do, after all I can attest to his strength personally.

Okubo: That old uncle! He entrusted the person who did him dirty like that. <Not quite sure what he says next: Why is a non-fighter able to have such a say on the matter? >

Ohma: How’s old man Gozo doing?

Kazzy: He is currently heading towards a perfect recovery and is in the middle of rehabilitation. If Gozo was able to place his trust in him, we shall too place our faith in Akoya.

Nicolas: You’re big aren’t you? Whats the average height in Japan? If you’re that big, isn’t everyday life annoying for you? Your ‘mileage’ seems pretty bad too. Well what ever, lets make this a good fight shall we?

Akoya: I will destroy all evil.

Arisa: Stand back or I will disqualify you!

Nicolas: Its fine Alisa darling. Hm…. so its gonna be like that huh.

Nicolas: The Hornet of Paris is quite scary. Wanna know why? Because there no antidote.

<slap>

Ohma: Akoya couldn’t react to it?

Nicolas: If you don’t want to hand shake, then this is naturally the next step isn’t it? Lets have a duel of Left Hands.

The first sting.

Sayaka: This is not allowed! The match has not even started yet!

Arisa: Nicolas !!!

Nicolas: Arisa darling, why don’t we start the match already?

Arisa: FIGHT! I have no choice anyway.

Sayaka: And we are under way!

Sayaka: And Akoya has taken a familiar stance….. (Akoya is no longer listening)

Akoya: My left arm. I lost feeling of my left arm.

Nicolas: Did you know? The weapon of a Reaper is not a Scythe. Its a Stinger/Needle

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Поделиться сообщением

Autumn написал 45 минут назад:

типа хуесос опять использует грязные приемы и у Акои рука потеряла чувствительность/парализована?

ага

акоей похуй, он его сломает придурка

6335e20d8d17.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

если бы у него руку отняло, что он ее даже поднять не мог бы... а так бесплатный обезбол получился :honkler:

не удивительно, что николаса  9 раз обоссали дауны из пургат:omegalul:ри

пусть себе в жопу тычку даст, в некст главе ее рвать будут

Изменено пользователем avanturist

Поделиться сообщением

походу будет очередная смерть у клоунов из пургатори

Поделиться сообщением

TRANSLATIONS: GUESS WE KNOW WHO SUS NOW

Akoya: My left arm feels like it’s gone missing? What did he do to me. What trick did he use? A possibility is poison.

Akoya: Oh? The feeling is back. It’s not poison after all.

Nicolas: Its a small greeting instead of a handshake. Well then, what did I do to you after all ~

Guillamme: I assume you have done your research on Nicolas and know that he used to be in the military?

Rin: Yes. However any further details were confidential.

Guilamme: Of course. Nicolas belonged to a special op’s group who’s very existence was unknown.

Rin: Special Ops huh? Thats probably why information was so tight.

Guillamme: Originally, I didn’t even know that he was a relative. But you see I have a lot of friends in the political and business spheres. However, even I was limited to finding out that much only. At that time I can only wonder what kind of missions he was taking part in.

Rin: Was the nature of his work even higher confidentiality?

Guillamme: That appears to be the case. Nicolas and the others in the Special Ops took part in missions that should and would never be disclosed to the public. We can only imagine.

Guillamme: But even so, I should have stopped him.

Teddy: Nicolas was once my friend too. He used to come here with his colleagues from his Division. If I had only noticed the ‘strange phenomena’ at that time….

Guillamme: 6 Years ago. Nicolas and his squad were dispatched to a military zone in a certain country. I only found out about this well after. However, after he caused a certain ‘incident’, he was dropped from the military.

Rin: A certain ‘incident’ ?

Guillamme: Yeah. Amongst warcrimes, it falls under the worst category . A genocide of the civilians. All the members of the Spec Ops forces too fell to the hand of Nicolas. There wasn’t even a single body remaining. If such an incident comes out to the public, the current head honchos of the army will be suffering severe repercussion. And so before they could get rid of Nicolas, he went off the radar.

Rin: So Nicolas hid himself in the underground is it?

Teddy: Surely the <French> Government has figured out where Nicolas is by now? However as long as he is in Japan, they cannot lay a hand on him.

Guillamme: And the French cannot even request the Japanese Government for assistance because that would mean revealing the nature of his actions and reason for apprehension. The only way is via assassination. No.. Surely they would have tried that already. But he’s still alive and kickin’

Rin: I See. But I do have something which caught my attention. Why does Nicolas participate in Underground Martial Arts when he is a fugitive? If he actually tried to hide himself better, he wouldn’t have been found by the French Government surely.

Guillamme: I do not know. But my brother has always liked the spotlight.

Teddy: Why would Nicolas, a man that ‘cunning’ expose himself like that to danger?

Guillamme: That too I do not know.

Rin: My apologies but, I have something I noticed. What is that?

Teddy: Oh that? Thats when Nicolas and Guillamme came to visit a long time ago. A time before he entered the Special Forces. I still think of Nicolas as a good friend.

Rin: What is the meaning of this!

Cosmo: Wow!

Adam: F*CK! BOTH OF THEM ARE F*CKING FAST!

. . .

Sayaka: Nicolas is getting into form it seems. What is that elegant pose?

Jerry: What the what?!? It looks like he’s gonna have a dance-off.

Nicolas: Well, shall we have a dance of death?

Sayaka: According to the information provided to us, Nicolas fights using his own style of ‘creative martial art’. Its based on Fencing and a French Martial Art called <I’m gonna butcher this> Sauvade <?> . It also looks like he has a mix of our very own Karate in there too.

Sayaka: And its name is: Sahady <Kanji is literally Kill, Split, Hand, Savate?>. It could be said it as the French equivalent of Karate.

Liu: Why is Nicolas able to use Karate?

Fei: He did Karate for half a year.

Liu: So he’s fencing with his bare hands? Like what Hikaru does?

Lolong: He isnt doing the same as that idiot. Yumigahama is the product of taking in many techniques with no idea how to use them in moderation.

Terashi: You really don’t like Hikaru don’t you.

Lolong: Nicolas’ reach is 10cm greater than his height. His compatibility with fencing is exceptional. And on top of that is his Reaction Speed. His fastest reaction time transcends the limits of the human body at 0.078 seconds. If he was to go in to a fight with intent, there is no one able to defend against him. Is what I thought….

Nicolas: So you have faster reactions than me?

Narrator: Akoya Seishu’s fastest reaction time is 0.074 seconds.

Sayaka: Its a flurry of hits. Its like getting hit with a riot baton instead of a right hand.

Lolong: So its a style that uses a baton and shield huh? A style used for handling rioters and mobs. A fencer vs an armed police officer. This has become quite interesting.

Sayaka: Both are taking and defending hits! A constant shift in offense and defence between the two!

<Eye hit>

Okubo: Did he get hit? Is reaction time was superior to Akoya?

Ohma: No. Akoya is still a bit faster. If they are trading blows, Akoya should have the upper hand.

Akoya: EXECUTING JUSTICE….. what?

Sayaka: And a direct strike!!

Guillamme: HUH? What are you saying?

Teddy: Are you sure Rin?

Rin: Yes! Theres no mistake! I have researched Purgatory’s fighter’s profile well in advance. In this photo….

THAT IS NOT NICOLAS LE BANNER! IT RESEMBLES HIM BUT IT ISNT HIM!

Поделиться сообщением

ясно, хуита

6335e20d8d17.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

хм, Ну техника прикольная.

надеюсь все же коп разъебет этого червя ухмыляющегося.

очень интересно что на последней странице говорят, потоум что я так и не понял. это бля червь взял личину французика, или французик сделал пластику лица омегалул

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...