Перейти к публикации
Droed

Path of Exile т.24 Necropolis

Рекомендованные сообщения

@Zhenekты где милый какой ник дела ZhenekGAY ZhenekLOVER NewZhenek?

Цитата

я думал на земле нет таких людей которые смогли бы общаться с пингвином

разве что они тоже душевнобольные

7c634e7bca86c8f4bf2f299bb1ea6d87.png                       

Поделиться сообщением

kc2k1lbq5uf81.jpg

Limoncheg понравилось это

Stand your ground, child, keep your senses. The pain is fleeting and victory is forever.           What divides the conqueror to the conquered? Perseverance.

Потому что мы больше не орки

[media=]

[/media]

Поделиться сообщением

Titans написал 20 минут назад:

ну как обычно блять. сижу тыкаю каждые 30 сек на вход, и тут решил тарелочку отнести на кухню, прихожу - 10к в очереди. дефаулт

я так в прошлой лижки пошёл посрать пришел 25к очередь, теперь только макрос

щит говно кст

jrIQIDZ.gif.829bde48fbf0df232e435195e91eed84.gif.60b66155fa3c52ce326a5668c2c57b86.gifbloggif_627c29469d454.gif.613d35790574f59d0b21bef74a3d5193.gifbloggif_627c2916526a4.gif.62a14bb325b3ff6da302a92ff4939ea8.gifbloggif_627c29b3e2f59.gif.48e0eb8b31259a312e06b132a1f1dedd.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Если б скорч накладывался на радиус например твоего скила, то была бы имба, а клоуз рендж хуета же

под рф только какой то но есть гораздо лучше щиты под рф

jQTE5QG.png 74Ng06D.png mJoGqim.png

Никогда вы нам не будете братьями

Поделиться сообщением

так лысый всё для людей делает

x7nygewekuf81.png

3OIa1QO.png6jSMoWW.png8froW7E.png

^

MAL

Поделиться сообщением

:pdanus:

_██_     _██_
         ( ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง  \(°ᴗƪ)

Поделиться сообщением

в Украине в 9 стартует :popavs:

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата

Поделиться сообщением

походу лига умерла

Поделиться сообщением

а почему старт в 10 бляха муха, 3278490128 очередь

тот, без кого мир не может существовать!

zE2cFPq.jpg

недовольным

492278.png

Поделиться сообщением

blindbarada написал Только что:

а почему старт в 10 бляха муха, 3278490128 очередь

санкции для россии от лысого :popavs:

jrIQIDZ.gif.829bde48fbf0df232e435195e91eed84.gif.60b66155fa3c52ce326a5668c2c57b86.gifbloggif_627c29469d454.gif.613d35790574f59d0b21bef74a3d5193.gifbloggif_627c2916526a4.gif.62a14bb325b3ff6da302a92ff4939ea8.gifbloggif_627c29b3e2f59.gif.48e0eb8b31259a312e06b132a1f1dedd.gif

Поделиться сообщением

@Zhenek переведи pls

ngl, this set is a banger and it makes you wanna bang me, too before i'm gonna plaster all the naughty details of this hot kitten set all over you, lemme tell you something: if you like my stuff you shouldn't miss out on this one! it's hot af and if you're into me teasing you, this is gonna drive you absolutely crazy i was wearing nipple clamps over some tape for you (ngl, it hurt rlly good), used a massage stick vibrator on my pussy over the slip and also added some cumlube on my tongue and cleavage to help you out the fabric didn't hide much of my pubic hair either, was quite see-through and ended up with some cameltoe. also tried a third clamp down there at some point i thought taking off my panties completely and showing off my landing strip while sitting on my chair isn't gonna hurt anyone, amirite? as you can see, there isn't just one crown jewel. i'm so proud on how hot this set turned out and had a lot of fun taking pics and recording myself due to all the "equipment" details: -22 pics and a 1:06 video (natural sounds + quiet music added) -pics show me in my white partly see-through lingerie set with glasses and catears, trying out my massage stick vibrator, wearing nipple and pussy clamps, cumlube on my sticked out tongue and cleavage, tape pasties, pulled up panties showing off my outter pussy lips with a bit of pubic hair, no panties showing off landing strip, cameltoe, lots of braless boob shots with tape and ass shots -video includes me slapping my cheeks, pulling on my panties, fondling my boobs and nipples, getting my boobs out of the bra (they look so damn good, i'm sure you'd love to grab them in the moment you see them), showing off my cameltoe while touching my pussy (you can also slightly see my landing strip through the fabric) please be aware there's no nudity but there's pretty much everything included that is needed in a teasing manner to get you rockhard and make you cum

Цитата

Поделиться сообщением

Pingvin(007) написал 2 минуты назад:

@Zhenek переведи pls

ngl, this set is a banger and it makes you wanna bang me, too before i'm gonna plaster all the naughty details of this hot kitten set all over you, lemme tell you something: if you like my stuff you shouldn't miss out on this one! it's hot af and if you're into me teasing you, this is gonna drive you absolutely crazy i was wearing nipple clamps over some tape for you (ngl, it hurt rlly good), used a massage stick vibrator on my pussy over the slip and also added some cumlube on my tongue and cleavage to help you out the fabric didn't hide much of my pubic hair either, was quite see-through and ended up with some cameltoe. also tried a third clamp down there at some point i thought taking off my panties completely and showing off my landing strip while sitting on my chair isn't gonna hurt anyone, amirite? as you can see, there isn't just one crown jewel. i'm so proud on how hot this set turned out and had a lot of fun taking pics and recording myself due to all the "equipment" details: -22 pics and a 1:06 video (natural sounds + quiet music added) -pics show me in my white partly see-through lingerie set with glasses and catears, trying out my massage stick vibrator, wearing nipple and pussy clamps, cumlube on my sticked out tongue and cleavage, tape pasties, pulled up panties showing off my outter pussy lips with a bit of pubic hair, no panties showing off landing strip, cameltoe, lots of braless boob shots with tape and ass shots -video includes me slapping my cheeks, pulling on my panties, fondling my boobs and nipples, getting my boobs out of the bra (they look so damn good, i'm sure you'd love to grab them in the moment you see them), showing off my cameltoe while touching my pussy (you can also slightly see my landing strip through the fabric) please be aware there's no nudity but there's pretty much everything included that is needed in a teasing manner to get you rockhard and make you cum

делать тебя кончать в коцне, не благодари

hxSmOh4.png

THE MOST EPIC ART

[media=]

[/media]

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...