Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

elemeNt

Лес

Рекомендованные сообщения

Пацаны, запостите гайд, а то регатся там влом.

Спасибо

я сегодня так устал, что даже ссал сидя... (с)

Поделиться сообщением

кадет опять хуевеет

Некий адвокат из Америки, приобретя коробку дорогих коллекционных сигар, застраховал каждую из них от всевозможных несчастий, в том числе и от пожара. Конечно, он их выкурил, после чего попросил страховую компанию выплатить страховку, утверждая, что сигары погибли в результате «серии пожаров небольшой силы». Суд признал иск достойным удовлетворения. Правда, страховая компания подала апелляцию и доказала, что подсудимый виновен в 24 умышленных поджогах. За каждый случай ему дали по одному году.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Magor

бтв по сабжу с первой попытки сделал бистом 7лвл +1.5к за 10мин

так что если потренить то не так уж и сложно

Поделиться сообщением

бристлом самый гемор, хз, почему

zanedln0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

бристлом самый гемор, хз, почему

Имхо сложнее всего рики

914616.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

имхо ввиду чрезмерной хуёвости кадета надо ввести статус архихуёвого юзера

или чо то в этом раде. Он намного хуёвее бальтазавра или там ещё кого нить.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость n0rm

имхо лес чтобы срать в нём в дороге

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Шайтан

кадет=багишь? :o

Поделиться сообщением

URSA >>> all  в лесу о_о

[LOMiki]_DimoON, DOTA in KEMEROVO

Поделиться сообщением

Запостите пожалуйста!!!!!

Писать на стенах в туалете,

Увы, мой друг, не мудрено.

Среди говна мы все поэты,

Среди поэтов мы говно.

Поделиться сообщением

дота переезжает в лес

Поделиться сообщением

Зы тема хорошая, афтор просто молодец, +1 Имхо

Поделиться сообщением

Тебя не подзаебало такое писать везде?  :Oo:

zanedln0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

UPDATE FOR 6.48b:

Due to the nerd of bottle, version 6.48b seem to void the records of my strats. Nah, better yet, 6.48b provides even a better jungling technique. The technique that based on the buff of flying courier (love the express-air-delivery service will ya =)?).

Flying courier now costs only 200 gold for recipe instead of 700 gold recipe+boot as in version 6.43b.
Make use of this and with a good micro skill, you can jungling with practically ANY heroes.

Watch to believe! In my first major update on this guide, I present you the brand new jungling technique that has zero dependence on runes, demonstrated by our beloved BB with 16 minutes level 10 + RELIC + Bottle!

One note is that, you team has to spend 200 gold more for the flying courier recipe for you. The flying courier can easily give you a full (not 2/3) bottle every minute (not every 2 minutes like runes) and your team mates (roaming heroes) can use the rune. So, its totally worth to buy.

Flying courier info:

• Cost 425 gold to build (225 for normal courier + 200 for recipe).
  • Can "Burst" to increase flying speed.
  • Can cast "Courier shield" to be temporarily invulnerable -> it cant be killed if you do it right!
  • Immunity to spells - best ever! Make it not easy to kill early game when hero dmg isnt high yet.

FRONT SHOW:

http://www.dota-allstars.com/images/lists/BTNRazorManeChief.gif

Version 6.48b: (NEW update)

Brand new jungling concept without relying on runes. Can be applied for other heroes.

Version 6.43b:

_________

http://www.dota-allstars.com/images/lists/BTNBeastMaster.gif

_________

http://www.dota-allstars.com/images/lists/BTNSpiderBlack.gif

So,

• Do you prefer some challenges from the jungle for greater reward when jungling than boring traditional way?
  • Do you want to be the fastest lvl 6 beastmaster in your clan?
  • Do you want to start farming the insane BB with lvl 6 bottle and 1200 gold? (haxxor!)
  • Do you want to be the number one pusher with exceptional $$?

The 3Bs are there awaiting your command!

Bristleback, Beastmaster and Broodmother

The jungle masters 3Bs

by MountainWolf aka B|MW

Written for recent stable map version 6.43b

FOREWORDS

• This guide is made dedicated to jungling fans and those who requested after watching my jungling vids of the 3Bs.
  • This is not a normal hero guide because it wont cover deeply the gameplay walkthru part.
  • This is considered an advance gameplay (jungling) guide for specific heroes that are insane to practice that gameplay.
  • This guide is mainly a video clips guide which is quite a new way for writing guide. You may find it a bit strange to digest but I believe instead of wordy presentation, you would prefer watching the clips with cool music and ingame step-by-step instructions. Be sure to read up for detail elaboration ONLY after watching the relevant vids or you can hardly understand what is being written.
  • If you are an anti-jungling or have not yet understood why jungling is hot, I suggest you read Ironfisto's Jungling Guide before posting because I wont support to those questions that are already answered or too common.

TABLE OF CONTENT

I. Intro

II. Important facts for jungling

III. Disclaimer

IV. Bristelback Rigwarl

V. Beastmaster Rexxar

VI. Broodmother Arachnia

VII. Live game problems and counters

A. Ganking problem

B. Ward problem

C. Rune problem

D. Neutral creeps problem

VIII. Gameplay walkthrough highlight

IX. FAQ

X. Replays

XI. Last words

XII. Credit

I. INTRO

There are many other popular jungling heroes like ol Furion, ol Chen, young TB, ect. However, I choose these 3 for their unique ability to jungling insanely.

1-Bristleback:
His insane jungling is plainly and simply based on the reason why he has been banned in most games - his insane quillspray. I managed to make full use of this insaneness and scored him lvl 6 + bottle + 1200 gold in around 8:00

2-Beastmaster:
his jungling effectiveness measurement is based on how fast he can get his ultimate up (or lvl 6 in short) (why? for ganking ofcoz). I managed to score him lvl 6+ bottle + 1200 gold at 7:26 game time.

3-Broodmother:
Her jungling effectiveness measurement is based on how fast she can farm in comparison to a lane soloer (why? to maximize pushing power). I managed to score her lvl 10 + a relic + RoB in 16:00. However, this guide wont elaborate on a fat farmed power house brood but a team play brood.

If those numbers are interesting for you then read on :).

Otherwise, I believe you need to watch more high lvl replays (MYM's, TFL's, ect) and read more guide regarding jungling because those numbers are absolutely insane.

II. IMPORTANT FACTS FOR JUNGLING

• In an -ap game, neutral creeps spawn at the 2:00min while lane creeps spawns at 1:30
  • In a -lm, -xl game, neutral creeps spawn at the 5:00min while lane creeps spawn at 4:00min.
  • Neutral creeps respawn interval is every minute mark (ie. 8:00, 9:00, 10:00).
  • Trees respawn interval is every 5 minutes (5:00, 10:00, 15:00).
  • They will not spawn if there are existing creeps, sentry/observer wards (common strategy to counter junglers), corpses in the respawn checking areas.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9363/bothxd1.jpg
    _________________________Respawn check areas of the 2 forests________________________
  • Dead unit bodies decay after 2s, their corpse disappear 12s after that. So make sure you finish off a camp latest 15s b4 respawn time.

III. DISCLAIMER:

1-
These vids are to show the special jungling tactic by step-by-step instructions. Therefore, they were made with AI, not live games. This is to avoid unwanted situations that prevent a clear presentation. Live game replays will be uploaded once I found ones that are worthy to waste your time watching.

2-
In the replays, I typed -gold 225 and -gold 300 for chicken and 1st set of ward since I assume your teammates like veno, zeus, pugna, vs would get those for your team, not you. (simulating draft matches, not pub games where each does his own stuff).

3-
For each of those heroes, the guide will stop at the point where his/her jungling period is ended. I wont go into too deep in gameplay walkthru, skill build and item build. Thats the point of this guide - jungling only and jungling the insane way, not a heroes guide. Everyone should know what to do with such a good start after that. In short: Rexxar = ganker, Brood = pusher, BB = carry.

IV. BRISTLEBACK RIGWARL: Scourge and Sentinel sides demo

A. Money and XP income mathcraft:
  • 1 wave of early creeps (3 melee + 1 range) ~ 227 xp + 172 gold.

• Heroes need 2k xp to be lvl 6.

• At 8:00 game time, 13 creep waves were spawned ~ 2951 xp + 2326 gold

==> A PERFECT lane solo hero who can score ALL creep kills will be lvl 6 and earn 2326 after 8 minutes.

But of course its expected that creeps would be denied.

B. Guide Vids:

•  

NEW update for version 6.48b

Brand new jungling concept without rely on runes. Can be applied for other heroes.

If you havent watched the vids above, you can hardly understand anything bellow. The vids are the main guides, those are detail elaboration.

C. Skill build:

D. Skill build explanation:
This skill build has only 1 abnormal point: why not max bb but replace it with 2 stats. The reason is quite simple, you dont need the dmg reduction while neutraling but you need the extra spray when you receive 200 dmg. Therefore, 1 lvl of it is to ensure that spray gonna coming out more often.

E. Item build:
my suggestion

Since you dont need to hood for lane staying, it would not be needed unless u need to increase more spell tanking capability (opponent has heavy aoe or nukers like lina). Swap the bottle for it.

F. Key points to succeed with this strat:
  • Rune controlling (your team gotta be good at this, kind of similar to ward war).

• Using tango to open the bottom camp to pull westward.

• For sentinel side., killing the noob camp while standing on slope to make the range trolls miss some of their attacks. For scourge side, practice to pull only 2 ally creeps to help the gnoll camp to make sure u can score the last hit or u wont have enuf money for bottle.

• Gank awareness, time awareness (respawn time and pull timing).

G. Gameplay tip:
go back to lane after this 8 minutes with bottle and 1200 (should spend on hood component items)

V. BEASTMASTER REXXAR: Scourge side demo: 7:26 lvl 6 + bottle + 1200 gold

A. Some thought:
  • I even surprised myself with this. Imaging you can start ganking since the lane soloer still has NOT reached lvl 6 yet!

• So far, a skilled Rexxar reaches lvl 6 in 11-12'.

• This is like 4' earlier, which means 4 more extremely early ganking possible (roar cd in 60s).

• Follow this strat, even you did worse, you can still reach lvl 6 around 8-9'. And consume ONLY 2 runes for this!

B. Guide Vid:

D. Skill build:

E. Skill build explanation:
This skill build has only 1 abnormal point: why not get lvl 3 summon for the invi hawk but axes 3? Well, your priority goal in this strat is an extreme race to lvl 6. Get 1 gank done and you should be closed to lvl 7 which is when you get lvl 3 summon over lvl 4 axes.

F. Item build:

upgrade boot to bot after that. This item build is conventional for a ganking Rexxar.

G. Key points to succeed with this strat:
  • Rune controlling (your team gotta be good at this, kind of similar to ward war).

• Pulling 2 camps towards river so the creeps are out of respawn checking areas

• The gnoll camp pulling technique (and make sure u score the last hit or u wont have enough money for bottle)

• Axes aiming mastering (longest range they can reach and longest distant to acquire XP - 1k range)

VI. BROODMOTHER ARACHNIA: Scourge side demo

A. Some XP and Gold mathcraft:
  • After 16', brood acquire 5400xp (lvl 10) and 3800 gold.

• This roundly equal to 24 lane creep waves being killed with 0 denied.

==> Brood earned closed to a PERFECT lane soloer. Or, same or even more than a usual soloer who score 12-13 creeps every minute (2 waves).

tumblr_mtg5mjzCyv1rnuwgzo1_250.gif

Поделиться сообщением

• B. Reason behind this fast jungling:
    • Brood killing with her nuke and spiderlings wont leave corpses, means next spawn is easy to has every minute mark.
    • Brood's web destroy tree -> create shortcut path for faster camps moving around.
    • Brood does not rely on runes, in fact, she only need Ring of Basilus for the whole process! No hp regen item needed.

C. Why brood? such a rare pick in matches

Most ppl underestimate brood. Just pick her 2 team abilities - insane pushing + insane jungling WITHOUT rely on items is enough to claim her a good pick imho (watch iceiceice's brood in Korea vs Singapore MYM Prime Nation playday #2 and tell yourself!).

D. Guide Vid:

Some typo correction in the vid:

• At 00:39: ignore "SPRAY!" in the "SPRAY! and start pulling" >.<. I used the old bare bone from BB vid thats why.
  • At 02:25: change "away" to "a way" in "we can set up away to kill 3 camps that fast"
  • At 04:04: change "reply" to "rely"

F. Skill build:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6838/broodskillbuildnu8.jpg

G. Skill build explanation: 1 web to destroy the tree and open a shortcut path to the upper camp while bite is a handy orb causing target miss attacks. Bite isnt really useful until you got dagger to chase fleeing heroes.

H. Item build: 2 different builds, one is a pusher, disabler, healer build and one is a carry build.

Support build:

These items are to benefit brood's team more than owning herself alone. This build is advised for strong pushing line-up.

Carry build:
This build will focus on a battle Brood. To go for this build, these are the weaknesses of brood that we have to keep in mind:
  • Slow Atk. Speed -> cant fully maximize the use life drain ultimate -> require Atk. Speed boost items.

• Melee DPS require anti-disable -> BKB needed (just like sven).

• Low hp melee DPS (shes an agil, unlike sven) -> Require HP boost like HoT.

The following item build is adapted to solved those weaknesses:

This is the core build which cost 14550. After that, upgrade flashy inventory with

For the RoB you can either upgrade it to
or replace it with another godly item like

Brood can jungle for 3800 in 14' (16:00 - 2:00 when neutrals start spawning). If you keep jungling, this core build will finish around 50:00 game time. If you pushing lanes to farm and keep pressure, this can be a lot faster. This build is surely owning pub games. Matches I would prefer the support brood in a pushing line-up.

I. Key points to succeed with this strat:

• Finish camp killing and get out of respawn checking area every minute.
  • Microing spiders to share equal dmg from neutral creeps. Especially when facing centaur, send 3 spiderlings in advance to make him use his stun b4 swarming all in.

[/indent]

VII. LIVE GAME PROBLEMS AND COUNTERS

A- Ganking problem:
  • This is the fate of all junglers. We should NOT expect to be forgotten by opponent.

• Counter: your team need to light up the river with wards to avoid the incoming ganking.

• Tip: Normally, there will only 1 roamer early game ganking u. With the advantage of ward seeing the incoming enemy, I suggest you and your teammates set up the counter gank to scare the bugger away from your forest as well as hammering his roaming process.

B- Warding problem:
  • This is the common strategy to counter junglers. Opponent puts ward in the respawn checking area of your neutral camps, they wont respawn and you are screw up.

• Counter: either try to kill him/her b4 the ward is planted (but this is hardly possible in time, even with the observer ward there showing you his intention in advance) or using sentry. However, using sentry can be a double edge if you dont place the sentry correctly. See the pic below for proper sentry spots. They are the most optimize positions that are out of the respawn checking areas.

C- Rune problems:
  1. Enemy picks up runes b4 you.

Rune controlling has become a big part of the game, just like ward war, especially when bottle potential is recognized. Therefore, do not say that "they got there first, Im so unlucky". Have your team take rune controlling seriously. Set up proper rune hunting, especially during your jungling key rune requirement (Beastmaster in this guide needs the 2 runes at 4:00 and 6:00).

2. Runes dont always spawn at your forest side.

Out of 2 times you have [1 - (1 - 0.5) x (1-0.5) ] x 100% = 75% chance that 1 rune will spawn at your side. Fair enough, shouldnt expect life to be so easy right :)?

D- Neutrals spawning problem:

1-Broodmother:

If the 1st spawn at 2:00 at the uphill camp are golems, you need to do the double camp pull to have your ally creeps helping, may have to sacrifice 1 or 2 gnoll last hittings (only around 50$ anyway)

2-Beastmaster:
  • If the trolls spawns, you may have problem pulling them for a new respawn since the troll priest stands still healing his ally.

-> Solution: kill off the troll priest from the stack and pull normally. Alternatively, since axes do 180 dmg, the troll will heal his ally b4 him which makes him follow them out of the camp, need good timing so that his last healing position right before respawn time is out of the respawn checking area.

• If the kobolds spawn, your axes may kill the small ones and thus leave corpses that prevent the next respawn.

-> Solution: If they spawn at the uphill camp, have no worry because you wont use axes to pull this camp. However, if they spawn at the top camp, you have to kill those little one off before pulling.

3-BB:
the same trolls spawn problem.

You can either kill the priest troll before hand or if the stack has the kobolds (with speed aura!) you can just spray and pull because the priest troll will follow those kobolds to heal them before healing himself. There are 7 units he need to heal (5 kobolds and 2 trolls), so even with only lvl 1 spray (20 dmg), he still need to do 7 heals before healing himself -> that will pull him to the rest.

VIII. GAMEPLAY WALKTHROUGH HIGHLIGHT

As I mentioned earlier, the main part of this guide is jungling. Therefore, for the mid/late game walkthrough, I will only focus on important highlights:

A- Britleback:

Your main role is of a carry. Fulfill it with the most important criteria - farm your first luxury item in the fastest time (Reaver or Relic) and dont die before that.

Highlighted situations:

1-
Your lane soloers have been doing well ($ and xp are on the upper hand and didnt die) till even now when opponent has ultimates: that means your team's early laning phase working well. You can continue jungling to keep the advantage up high. In this situation, your item build will not include hood until late game. Instead, go straight for either reaver or relic. Which to choose depends on situation 3.

2-
Your lane soloers start having trouble as opponents gained higher nuke level and/or your jungling starts to be disturbed: stop your jungling immediately, buy the hood component items, and go to lane to keep the enemy down. Since you quickly come to lane just when your mate starts having trouble, both of you should have level and money advantages hence life would turn to be easier for him. Dont mind the small slow down. Its necessary to keep your lanes healthy.

3-
Situation 1 was present and your team killed all lvl 1 tower + owning the early ganking phase (you still jungling and around lvl 6-8):

This situation is your golden opportunity because you can go to lane farming FREELY! Therefore, you have to make sure reaver at lvl 9 and 20:00 (latest, should be earlier) or relic at lvl 10 and 23:00 (latest). Which one to choose depends on how your team gonna progress the game. Early owning = pushing opportunity. Therefore, go for reaver then heart first. And join your team pushing whenever you guys has the opportunity.

However, if your team even is owning but still can not push into base because opponent has anti-push power (Earthshaker, SK, KoTL, Pugna, etc, all kind of nuking aoe), you must realize that you are the key for their base sieging. And a naked pig (no uber item) isnt gonna help. What to do? Dont join any non-base push (your team owning right?). Have your team (instead of trying to own base because of their current owning or pressure of weak late game power) ganking around to establish map control and keep opponent on the edge of defending base. The one who is on pressure now is not anyone else but you. Your pressure is to farm powerly in the shortest time. After heart, Rad + Hood is a must in the next 20' (45:00-50:00 game time) or things may turn bad.

Team battle advice:
be the initiator, run in and turn your back on opponent, press "H" to hold your position and start quillspraying. 2s later when your team already jumps in the fight and u have less focus, run fiercely towards the most dangerous enemy for your team and own him.

Поделиться сообщением

• Key success: as a rice farmer, perfectionalize your last hit so that you are not gonna just be a naked pig :).[/indent][/indent]

B- Beastmaster:
you are the king of gank early phase due to the invi hawk, high dmg axes and a long duration + long range stun ulti (and casting animation is only 0.5s).

There are 2 highlights for Rexxar:

1-
Early ganking phase: If you dont make yourself shining (shining! not just "some good ganks") in this phase, you are not fulfilling your role. Make sure your deafening Roar echoing the opponent's ears EVERY single minute.

Common mistake of new rexxar users is not ganking every minute when Roar is ready. Even, veteran players still sometimes slack their duty because of farming habit.

To be more detail on this, after every gank, you have 45s to farm. Use the 15s before Roar can be reused to set the next target up. If your bottle is used up, no rune and you are out of mana, go straight to fountain and refresh during that 45s farming allowance.

You may say "that will slower my necro book 3". My answer would be "if your favorite item is book, play QoP or WL because beastmaster is king of gank, not king of farm and book 3 isnt cheap."

2-
Quick instruction of your 1st gank: assuming you successfully level 6 at  7:30 of the game, at 7:00, use chicken to buy boot + 2 circlets + 2 tele scrolls + 1 clarity and have it bring those to you. Just when you lvl 6, quickly use clarity and run for a gank immediately. The point is make use of chicken, dont be so happy of lvl 6 so fast and reward yourself with a luxury limousine drive to fountain.

Team battle advice:
axes to cut tree open shortcut path either to chase or to run, dont forget using your quillbeast for the good slow poison as well as the necro book for mana burning and aura. To maximize your team effectiveness, you need a dagger to take dmg for your teammates before blink out (as a semi tanker). This can be better once you have HoT.

Key success:
clear enemy observer ward with sentry or you will just waste ur time running around the map every minute with the farming expense. Make sure your ganking is intensively every minute to keep opponent on the edge of their asses. If you dont know where to put observer and sentry ward, I suggest you read

C- Broodmother:
the queen of pushing and lone hero killing.

Pushing highlights:

1-
When your team is ready to gank (has ultimates), join the double lane and finish the tower of. If your side is sentinel, send double lane to top while scourge send to bottom. The reason is to turn opponent jungle to be gank vulnerable .

2-
After all lvl 1 towers are down, there are 2 situations:

a- Your team is owning ganking: good, your job is to tele all map and swarm spiders pushing lanes max to create open opportunity for your team ready to push after each successful gank. Do join your team in base pushing and base defending. Dont be addicted to pushing :).

b- Your team is being ganked, map control is lost: when you see this coming, max web early (because of the web amount limitation) and start putting them early (cd is very long) in crucial positions to gain vision advantage. Those positions are as the screenshots below. Notice that the river webs cover the warding position also. That will prevent enemy to ward there because webs have truesight.

Most importantly in situation 2 : STOP PUSHING, because your team wont be able to farm, only you, the pusher, and thats not good. Keeping pushing pressure is only good when your team is owning and ready for base sieges.

Advice for this situation: dont just rely on your webs, put wards if necessary to be able to farm without getting ganked. Once your team got more eul/guisoo, get ready for counter push (I suggest to draft ES with brood for 2 reason: 1-anti-pushing and 2- avoiding es to pawn you since you have a large amount of spiderlings around)

Lone hero killing:
spicy up your taste for brood! The most fun moment with brood that make you look pro is when you cyclone a hero and swarm your spiderlings around him to trap and finish the poor prey. Sometimes, with proper micro, you can do this without cyclone.

Team battle advice:
be the disabler(hex), healer (mek), nuker (spawn spiderling) and flee chaser (blink + bites). If the game last longer, build heart to be a semi-tanker.

Key success:
swarming spiderlings whole map to support pushing and ONLY when your team owning ganking phase. Use web for warding map (especially river sides to stop enemy ward there) rather than for the invi and regen.

IX. FAQ

1-
When is a lane soloer reach lvl6?
  • If there is no creep deny from enemy, 6:30 or less.

• If there is moderate deny (face douple lane), around 8:00.

• If there is heavy deny (face a trilane), 9:00 more or less depend on skill of both sides.

2-
Is this easy to do after a few times practice?
  • New junglers may found this a bit tricky. But this just needs practice, not talent.

3-
Why jungling? I can do same in lane without all those complicated strat and timing!

In short, jungling WELL got at least these 4 advantages:
  • Allow 3 soloers in your team, including you in the forest (the 4th lane) -> more xp/gold for your team overall.

• No deny suffering, you vs creeps only, not a live player -> more xp/gold for you.

• Closer to runes -> better rune controlling.

• Ganking easier since you always hidden from the mini map during your jungling.

4-
In your new version for 6.48b, you cant buy flying courier at start, it costs too much boot+recipe.
  • Flying courier is buffed in version 6.48b. Making it costs only 200 for the recipe, no boot required.

X. REPLAYS

A. Replays for these demonstration videos:

You need to make a new folder Warcraft III\Maps\Dota\AI and copy the 6.43b AI+ v1.4 by lazyfiend to watch it

(note that in the replay I typed -gold 225 for chicken cuz I assumed that one of your teamate will get chick for you. You need a quick bottle for this hence should not get chick yourself).

Version 6.43b:

Version 6.48b:
(NEW update)

B. Live game replays (to be added more):

In this game, Beast_Pete demonstrated how Broodmother can be a great carry without killing (even got killed  :P). One highlight: his first gnoll camp pull was failed and the uphill camp spawn at 2:00 was golems and yet he scored eagle horn in 15' subsequently his end game items are bot, rad, butterfly, cuirass, heart + 2k gold unused.

XI. LAST WORDS

• In decent live games, It is almost certain that you cant score those records due to
  1. Pressure -> causing fail pulls.

2. Opponent sure will try to gank and ward you - cause delay.

• But I assure you, using the above counters, you can minimize loss (avoid being ganked) or even gain (turn the ganker to the ganked).

• Dont trouble yourself that you cant do this fast in live games. The point of this guide is clearly not that but to show you the most optimized way for jungling. Not this fast but surely it will be a lot faster than anyhow jungling.

• Even you slower, you already gave your team another soloer and also forced opponent spending time on you, not so bad, right? Full fill your role and you would have no regret.

• Dont limit yourself with all the instructions in the vids. Judge wiser, act smarter according to your situation (different creep spawns, the troll trouble, the kobolds little army, need to kill for easier pull, can kill 20s b4 next spawn, can counter gank or not, etc).

• Lastly, if you feel my guide worthy, dont forget to vote for me to make this premium ^_^.

Good Luck practicing!

XII. CREDITS

- Thanks Ironfisto for his neutral respawn checking areas.

- Thanks Virot2's tinker guide, Beast_Pete and MasterJoe's Chen guide for their layout.

- Thanks Beast_Pete for the 1st Brood live game replay.

Edit: updated a brand new strat for 6.48b and changed back to default font type.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость RAY4eg

6 левел за 8 минут говоришь. че ты гонишь. ты хочешь сказать что накупил банок с маной и хп?

Поделиться сообщением

ЫЫ весело у вас тут=)

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...