Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

SanDeR

You TD

Рекомендованные сообщения

худшее из тд  :NYdancep:

Поделиться сообщением

ну пойдет больно быстро правда надоело

нравилась спеллами хуячит

Поделиться сообщением

сыграл 10 минут

впоряде вроде

Wwct4Pku.gifWwct4Pku.gifWwct4Pku.gif

41DMKkAv.gif41DMKkAv.gif41DMKkAv.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Забыл сказать, эта карта от разраба кастл файта,щас передал ее другому типу, вышки делает комунити сайта,общими силами так сказать ._.

Поделиться сообщением

лучше го в ХоН !  :NYavtoradolf:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Droedko

Понравилась. Качаю строителя ._.

Поделиться сообщением

уже прошел на харде :NYavtoradolf:

к версии 1.0 будет что то весьма стоящее :NYbuba:

Поделиться сообщением

лучше го в ХоН !  :NYavtoradolf:

Лучше в хон,чем в TCX :NY._.:

Поделиться сообщением

Да, ТДшка неплохая - сразу видно старался парень (учитывая что это еще только бета - предсталяю что к релизу будет).

Поделиться сообщением

проходил кто последнюю версию от 1го мая на 120 левелах? D:

выигрывает команда

проигрывает пикер

виноваты лаги

© Gizma

"Провоцируют - молчи, насмехаются - молчи, оскорбили - прости, ударили - вспомни! Вспомни всё!!! И убей нах!!!"

© хз откуда,Sol написал.

Поделиться сообщением

cupuyc link=topic=85939.msg2023067578#msg2023067578 date=1274970891]

Лвл сбросили + некоторые башни убрали и прибавили. На изи прошел до 95. Нету людей которые сыграли бы со мной :<

_██_     _██_
         ( ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง  \(°ᴗƪ)

Поделиться сообщением

лакернет на владимир = пройдеш в легкую

0_8bbb6_e5f8eb3_L

Поделиться сообщением

лакернет на владимир = пройдеш в легкую

Прав. Только он хуй выпадает  :sad:

_██_     _██_
         ( ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง  \(°ᴗƪ)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Coup de Grace

ща потестим  :yes:

Поделиться сообщением

cupuyc link=topic=85939.msg2023067578#msg2023067578 date=1274970891]

на медиуме  :yes:

sub1100 (12:43:14 16/08/2009)

я ваще не понимаю чо ты хочешь и кто ты такая

Л:-0Б@Ш]{@ (12:47:30 16/08/2009)

Ну че ты там

Л:-0Б@Ш]{@ (12:49:13 16/08/2009)

Чего я хочу

Л:-0Б@Ш]{@ (12:50:45 16/08/2009)

Ну ты че

Поделиться сообщением

Готов в любое время. Ещё бы пд рум работала.

_██_     _██_
         ( ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง  \(°ᴗƪ)

Поделиться сообщением

Лучшее из TD :subj:

Играл, играет кто?

вот 0.5 вышла

http://www.eeve.org/download.php?num=8

гекко по пряморукости написания мап >>>> фрога  :pray:

вообще у него все карты очень пиздатые  :pray:

по сабжу не проходил, т.к. кривожопносделанная дота  :pray:

[hide=

:spy:]1088155.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

лол блядь с оф. сайта :

Bad news for my Maps. Or maybe a new start? by geX

Thu May 27, 2010 9:43 am

Again, destiny hit me hard.

My USB memory stick broke suddenly. This was where all my maps and their development stuff was saved (since I develop on different PCs so I always have them with me). Of course, I had a safe copy... on my harddisk. Exactly! This harddisk that broke a few months ago. You know, safe copies are useless if ALL your hardware is breaking, including the safe copy device...

I admit that I should have made a new one since then, but I am a lazy guy. But I definitly learned form it and it won't happen again...

So what does this mean:

Almost all my development data vanished .

What I could save:

CF:

A parsed "GMSI run over" version of CF 1.14b (or at least it says 1.14b, I hope it really is it, I found it on my new harddisk). However, all the new stuff I did (rewriting the core engine) is lost . In addition, I used GMSI scripts to build things fast (assign wood gain to buildings and write an init trigger from all objects). Those build scripts have also vanished.

YouTD:

The latest version (unparsed with GMSI) was still in my JNGP last saved maps log, so it is still there. However, again, the GSL build scripts that added all the creeps and towers into the map have vanished.

Since I really don't have the time (and the verve) to rewrite all the lost stuff, I will try to find someone (or a team) to continue the projects. If you like to continue one of them go ahead and sign up here. However, I need some kind of trust in you that you do not waste the projects and I have to know you got the knowledge to continue them in my quality level. Therefore I require you to show me stuff that you have already done. You should be fluent in vJASS (since they are written in it). Apply in this thread or write me a PM. Show me what you have already done. I will chat with those people where I think they have the knowledge to continue and try to choose one (or more) of them to continue the projects. You must agree that the projects stay on this website since I like it to stay the hub for them. Of course you will be granted all permissions you need here.

What is to be done:

CF:

All my new core engine in clean vjass is gone. So you will have to work with the old code that is sometimes pain in the ass. In addition the GMSI build scripts are gone, so you either write new ones or do everything by hand which is super pain in the ass (creating the init trigger with all buildings, setting lumber cost, training time, lumber gain, bounty gain,.... for all new units).

YouTD:

YouTD relies on the build scripts to inject all towers and creeps into it. Since these scripts are gone, you have to write new ones. So you need GSL knowledge to continue here. However, the inject mechanism uses the one that also injects the tower into the test map, so the main work is already done. All you have to do is some misc stuff (like creating the base towers and adding the correct tower to the correct base tower, assigning the correct level to towers and items). Once these scripts are restored a new release is very easy. Just push a button here on the website and you will deliviered all towers that are accepted. These can then with one script execution be inserted into the map.

I really hope we find someone to continue my projects. Of course, you will receive help from me, but since I am very busy, I cannot spent very much time on it. So go ahead an sign up!

пиздецык

Wwct4Pku.gifWwct4Pku.gifWwct4Pku.gif

41DMKkAv.gif41DMKkAv.gif41DMKkAv.gif

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...