Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 3   (0 пользователей, 3 гостя)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

акки с 10 тоже куплю

Поделиться сообщением

в чате

I will right away escalate the issue to the concerned team and they will investigate and you will receive the promo in the next 24 hrs

шансы есть?

Поделиться сообщением

А за сколько покупаешь?

[hide="«От неё пахло сигаретами и инди-роком...»"]4B70730624B4D29D554BE224E744F2C01B13C5CB

76561198118077466.png

Поделиться сообщением

на каком некст ?:D

во мне теплится надежда, что работяги найдут еще способ вытянуть даллары с обамки

Поделиться сообщением

А за сколько покупаешь?

в личку или в бнет

Поделиться сообщением

to apply for promo the customers needs to have orders for above $20 

охуели совсем чтоли

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

You are now connected to Pankaj from Amazon.com Pankaj: Hello, my name is Pankaj. I'm here to help you today. How may I assist you today? Me: Hi i need help with promo ive invited 5 of my friends Pankaj: To help you with this let me connect you to retail t

??? 
Prathamesh: May I place you on hold for 2 minutes while I look in to this? Thank you so much for waiting . I went through all the emails In this case please do not worry I will issue the promo to your account . Me: thank you

самые быстрые 25 в моей жизни

с первого же

:buba:

Изменено пользователем badmad

Поделиться сообщением

Amazon: Hello, I'm Paul. I'm glad you have contacted Amazon Chat Support. I'll be happy to take care of this for you in the best way possible. 
I have some questions for you 
Did the customer you refer, signed up using the referral the link you provided ? 
Me: yes, they did
Amazon: Did the referred customer make a purchase using Amazon App in the last 12 months before referral? 
Me: i thinks yes

Amazon: OK, in order for the promotion to be fulfilled, the referred customer shouldn't have made any purchases using the app in the past 12 months, for that reason you wont receive the credit

Сука, подъебал :fffuuu: :fffuuu:  :fffuuu:

Поделиться сообщением

помоему он тебя наебал просто

Поделиться сообщением

Приянка преследует меня спасите! 

Поделиться сообщением

To make up for the inconvenience, I've made an exception to our standard procedure. I've issued a $20.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The promotional certificate doesn't apply to items offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website and won't cover the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.

PogChamp

@@Rilay 

badmad и Abbie понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

смотрите как умею

Andrew:Okay, what I can do to make it right with you is to issue a $20 promotional certificate to your account.

Поделиться сообщением

I'm not able to find the reason why you haven't received the credit... but what I can do is to issue a promotional certificate for the $20 to your account

Поделиться сообщением

Как вы в чате лутаете

Ироды

Меня физикалом уже обложили пиздец

Поделиться сообщением

You are now connected to Prajot from Amazon.com

Prajot:Hello, my name is Prajot. I'm here to help you today.

Me:Hello, Prajot, I've invited 4 friends in a few past months, but after they received orders, I havent received 20$ for using my referral code((

Prajot:I understand your concern. Please be rest assured, I'm here to help you.

Katrine before we go ahead can you help me with the email ids of the referred friends?

Me:oh,sorry, i don't remember them(

Prajot:Katrine to issue the credit i will be needing to check that the accounts have a physical order placed above $10.

For you to get the $5 promo credit.

Me:can you still add 20 credits for me?

Prajot:I am sorry Katrine i cannot.

I hope we are still connected?

Me:I am very upset that you can not independently verify this((

Prajot:I am sorry Katrine the system wont let me as i will be needing the email ids to issue credit for each account.

Me:I asked, almost friends, but only one answer now. here is his e-mail

Cavaleraalex@gmail.com

Prajot:Katrine i am sorry i cannot see any orders placed on this acount.

*acount.

I hope we are still connected?

Me:I wanted to buy a present for my mother's birthday, and it is relied on the money

its so bad((

Prajot:I am sorry Katrine.

I cannot help as the system wont allow me.

Поделиться сообщением

Хз. 55 за сегодня. До этого вообще на абузил. Просто попадаются те кто, сразу чекать начинают и не просят мыло. Какое то время чекают, а потом дают. Во всяком случае мне так 2 раза по и дали. Когда мыло спрашивали, сразу ливал

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...