Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 1   (0 пользователей, 1 гость)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

пятёра норм, как минимум кенту можно стартпак сделать, или 2 аренки сыграть чтобы голдишки подкопить

ну офк, когда лутаешь 20+, то это как утешительный приз  :trollface:

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

There is a rainbow in the sky

sun.gif     rainbowsmile.gif

Поделиться сообщением

пятёра норм, как минимум кенту можно стартпак сделать, или 2 аренки сыграть чтобы голдишки подкопить

ну офк, когда лутаешь 20+, то это как утешительный приз  :trollface:

как плевок в ебало

типа подачка, потому что индусу просто лень пасты вставлять  :nate:

Поделиться сообщением

Rocky:Hello Krihs, my name is Rocky.
Me:Hello
Rocky:One of the local Leadership Team here in Amazon.
I'll be glad to help you today in checking the details for this concern.
Me:Maybe you can help me, as I am already waiting for 5 days that support will resolve my problem
Its unacceptable
Rocky:I fully understand. I do apologize for all the inconvenience.
Can you please confirm the email address of your referral?
Me:I already sent them to previos agent either on Friday or Saturday
Rocky:We need that information for security purposes.
Me:One moment then..
Rocky:Sure!
Me:мыльники
And there are 2 more I cant find right now
Rocky:Thank you so much.
Me:Your thanks is 5 days of waiting>
?
Rocky:Please allow me a moment while I check on this for better assistance.
Thank you so much for waiting.
In order for you to receive the referral credit on your account, your referrals needs to be purchased on Amazon for the first time using Amazon App. Also, the item that they needs to purchase are items sold and shipped by Amazon.
The credit will be applied on your account within 7 business days after the order ships out.
Me:I know this rule. I was told this by first agent in Friday already. And I have checked the Terms and Conditions twice. I meet all the requirements, my friends got their reward except me..
And now I connect supervisor, who is also not willing to help me.
Rocky:It's possible that your referral didn't follow the terms and condition. That's the reason why your credit are still not appearing on your account until now.
Me:I checked them twice. They got their reward, except me.
Contacting with Amazon support is really unpleasing experience. I contacted you because I wanted to get promo credit to buy a gift for mother. But I cant do it for 5 days now..
Rocky:If you want, I can transfer your concern to our appropriate department which is promotion and marketing team for better assistance.
They'll get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
How does that sound?
Me:Really? I waited for 5 days and now you offer me to wait 2 days more? Is it a joke?
I heard this promise twice already.
Rocky:As of now that's the best option that I can do right now.
Me:But nothing happened
They also said this
Rocky:We are not allowed to issue the credit on your account unless it's permitted by the appropriate department.
Me:I am afraid I have to not recommend Amazon to my friends..
Rocky:We really need to wait within 1 to 2 business days.
Me:But I waited 5 days.
How does that sound?
Like a pleasing experience?
Or like a helpful support?
Who just redirects me day after day, tells me to wait every 2 days and so on
Rocky:I do apologize for all the inconvenience. It's possible that your friends didn't follow the purchasing process that's why you failed to receive the credit on your end.
Me:They do followed it. Can you just go this department right now or connect them somehow and request their agreement to issue credit manually? Cause I waited for 5 days and have no willingness to wait even more.
If it continues the same way, I will just have no time to buy gift for my mum
Rocky:The're back office and as of now, they don't have their phone number.
Me:Is this office far from you? I mean can you visit them now? I can wait even 30 minutes here. I want this problem resolved today. 5 days..
Rocky:No worries, I can definitely transfer your issue into our appropriate department and I can assure you that they'll get back to you within 24 to 48 hrs.
Me:I waited 5 days, and cant wait 2 days more. I can wait in this chat 30minutes-1hour if it takes long to visit them now
But I really beg you to do it now.
Rocky:As of now, that's the best option that we can do for this concern.
Me:I am sure that in 24-48hours one more agent will tell me to wait even more or will just copypaste rules and say that I am not eligible for promo.
It's just impossible to get help from support.
I am desperate..
And I am sorry I doubt you dont have the phone number of the needed department.
Hey?
Rocky:Yes. I'm still here.
If you want, you can contact us via our phone number.
You can reach us directly using this numbe r : 1-866-216-1072
Me:Now tell me. If I can contact Amazon via phone, why you can't do this to help me and say that you dont have their phone?
If you gonna transfer my issue to another department I can agree with that only if they will answer me in 12 hours.
Rocky:What I mean is the appropriate department.
The one that I gave to you is our Amazon toll free number.
That's just an estimated. They can reach you in less than 24 hours.
Me:Or lets make a deal. If support team dont help me within 24 hours, I can go to support and ask them to issue my credit manually?\
I mean ask this in chat
Rocky:That's depends on their decision and validation if you follow all the terms and condition.
Me:They will tell me the rules of app promotion and will say again that concern department will contact me in 24-48 hours.
I already experienced that twice.
It's just ridiculous
although
last agent sent me this email
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.
Best regards,
Diana Rose D.
Rocky:As of now that's the best resolution that we can provide.
Me:is it a help at all?
just read what she sent me
Hey, thanks, appreciate your feedback, bye
helpful
Rocky:If you want, you can just contact us back via phone however they'll just provide the same exact resolution.
Me:the same exact resolution. So I will never get my problem resolved
Best support ever.
Can you connect me other supervisor please?
Kindly asking you
Rocky:As of now, I'm already the highest point of escalation.
Me:So what's the point of support if the highest point of escalation cant help or issue credits manually?
Should I contact your CEO or what?
Or can you transfer me to supervisor of concerned department?
Amazons year income is over $20 billions, but highest staff in support cant issue to a customer $40 promo.
Funny
Rocky:I do apologize for all the inconvenience. As of now, that's the best resolution that we can provide.
Me:All things that you do is aplogize, apologize, apologize. You can't even offer me some temporary solution or promo for all the inconveniece I must suffer for more than 5 days.
Rocky:I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter.
Me:So will concer department connect me in 24 hours?
concern*
?
Rocky:Definitely!
Me:And if not?
What should I do?
Rocky:Please contact us back and we'll offer an option depends on the findings of our appropriate department.
Me:Okay. I got it. If I connect to chat for example tomorrow. Can I ask support member to connect me with you?
Cause you are the only support member who at least tried to help me someway
Rocky:If you want, I can call you by tomorrow for the follow up.
Me:by email?
Rocky:I can personally call you to check if the appropriate department resolve your issue.
May I please have your phone number and your availability time?
Me:I am afraid I cant do this, sorry. But I can response to email if you want. I check it very often. Like I am not sure that I will have a smartphone available in next couple of days
Something is wrong with network connections on it, so I gave to a service
what about it?
Rocky:We can communicate using Email.
How does that sound?
Me:Yep, thats the preffered way
Rocky:I'll be monitoring their reply with in the next 24 hours for the result.
I'll definitely extend my shift for us to resolve this issue.
Me:Thanks a lot for this
I really hope this problem will finally get resolved.
Rocky:Definitely. I'll make sure that the appropriate department will get back to you ASAP.
Me:Okay, waiting for your reply tomorrow.
Rocky:Sure.
Thank you so much for your understanding regarding this matter.

Есть шансы? Или кинет дефолтную пасту через 2 дня?

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

Rocky:Hello Krihs, my name is Rocky.
Me:Hello
Rocky:One of the local Leadership Team here in Amazon.
I'll be glad to help you today in checking the details for this concern.
Me:Maybe you can help me, as I am already waiting for 5 days that support will resolve my problem
Its unacceptable
Rocky:I fully understand. I do apologize for all the inconvenience.
Can you please confirm the email address of your referral?
Me:I already sent them to previos agent either on Friday or Saturday
Rocky:We need that information for security purposes.
Me:One moment then..
Rocky:Sure!
Me:мыльники
And there are 2 more I cant find right now
Rocky:Thank you so much.
Me:Your thanks is 5 days of waiting>
?
Rocky:Please allow me a moment while I check on this for better assistance.
Thank you so much for waiting.
In order for you to receive the referral credit on your account, your referrals needs to be purchased on Amazon for the first time using Amazon App. Also, the item that they needs to purchase are items sold and shipped by Amazon.
The credit will be applied on your account within 7 business days after the order ships out.
Me:I know this rule. I was told this by first agent in Friday already. And I have checked the Terms and Conditions twice. I meet all the requirements, my friends got their reward except me..
And now I connect supervisor, who is also not willing to help me.
Rocky:It's possible that your referral didn't follow the terms and condition. That's the reason why your credit are still not appearing on your account until now.
Me:I checked them twice. They got their reward, except me.
Contacting with Amazon support is really unpleasing experience. I contacted you because I wanted to get promo credit to buy a gift for mother. But I cant do it for 5 days now..
Rocky:If you want, I can transfer your concern to our appropriate department which is promotion and marketing team for better assistance.
They'll get back to you within 24 to 48 hours.
How does that sound?
Me:Really? I waited for 5 days and now you offer me to wait 2 days more? Is it a joke?
I heard this promise twice already.
Rocky:As of now that's the best option that I can do right now.
Me:But nothing happened
They also said this
Rocky:We are not allowed to issue the credit on your account unless it's permitted by the appropriate department.
Me:I am afraid I have to not recommend Amazon to my friends..
Rocky:We really need to wait within 1 to 2 business days.
Me:But I waited 5 days.
How does that sound?
Like a pleasing experience?
Or like a helpful support?
Who just redirects me day after day, tells me to wait every 2 days and so on
Rocky:I do apologize for all the inconvenience. It's possible that your friends didn't follow the purchasing process that's why you failed to receive the credit on your end.
Me:They do followed it. Can you just go this department right now or connect them somehow and request their agreement to issue credit manually? Cause I waited for 5 days and have no willingness to wait even more.
If it continues the same way, I will just have no time to buy gift for my mum
Rocky:The're back office and as of now, they don't have their phone number.
Me:Is this office far from you? I mean can you visit them now? I can wait even 30 minutes here. I want this problem resolved today. 5 days..
Rocky:No worries, I can definitely transfer your issue into our appropriate department and I can assure you that they'll get back to you within 24 to 48 hrs.
Me:I waited 5 days, and cant wait 2 days more. I can wait in this chat 30minutes-1hour if it takes long to visit them now
But I really beg you to do it now.
Rocky:As of now, that's the best option that we can do for this concern.
Me:I am sure that in 24-48hours one more agent will tell me to wait even more or will just copypaste rules and say that I am not eligible for promo.
It's just impossible to get help from support.
I am desperate..
And I am sorry I doubt you dont have the phone number of the needed department.
Hey?
Rocky:Yes. I'm still here.
If you want, you can contact us via our phone number.
You can reach us directly using this numbe r : 1-866-216-1072
Me:Now tell me. If I can contact Amazon via phone, why you can't do this to help me and say that you dont have their phone?
If you gonna transfer my issue to another department I can agree with that only if they will answer me in 12 hours.
Rocky:What I mean is the appropriate department.
The one that I gave to you is our Amazon toll free number.
That's just an estimated. They can reach you in less than 24 hours.
Me:Or lets make a deal. If support team dont help me within 24 hours, I can go to support and ask them to issue my credit manually?\
I mean ask this in chat
Rocky:That's depends on their decision and validation if you follow all the terms and condition.
Me:They will tell me the rules of app promotion and will say again that concern department will contact me in 24-48 hours.
I already experienced that twice.
It's just ridiculous
although
last agent sent me this email
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.
Best regards,
Diana Rose D.
Rocky:As of now that's the best resolution that we can provide.
Me:is it a help at all?
just read what she sent me
Hey, thanks, appreciate your feedback, bye
helpful
Rocky:If you want, you can just contact us back via phone however they'll just provide the same exact resolution.
Me:the same exact resolution. So I will never get my problem resolved
Best support ever.
Can you connect me other supervisor please?
Kindly asking you
Rocky:As of now, I'm already the highest point of escalation.
Me:So what's the point of support if the highest point of escalation cant help or issue credits manually?
Should I contact your CEO or what?
Or can you transfer me to supervisor of concerned department?
Amazons year income is over $20 billions, but highest staff in support cant issue to a customer $40 promo.
Funny
Rocky:I do apologize for all the inconvenience. As of now, that's the best resolution that we can provide.
Me:All things that you do is aplogize, apologize, apologize. You can't even offer me some temporary solution or promo for all the inconveniece I must suffer for more than 5 days.
Rocky:I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter.
Me:So will concer department connect me in 24 hours?
concern*
?
Rocky:Definitely!
Me:And if not?
What should I do?
Rocky:Please contact us back and we'll offer an option depends on the findings of our appropriate department.
Me:Okay. I got it. If I connect to chat for example tomorrow. Can I ask support member to connect me with you?
Cause you are the only support member who at least tried to help me someway
Rocky:If you want, I can call you by tomorrow for the follow up.
Me:by email?
Rocky:I can personally call you to check if the appropriate department resolve your issue.
May I please have your phone number and your availability time?
Me:I am afraid I cant do this, sorry. But I can response to email if you want. I check it very often. Like I am not sure that I will have a smartphone available in next couple of days
Something is wrong with network connections on it, so I gave to a service
what about it?
Rocky:We can communicate using Email.
How does that sound?
Me:Yep, thats the preffered way
Rocky:I'll be monitoring their reply with in the next 24 hours for the result.
I'll definitely extend my shift for us to resolve this issue.
Me:Thanks a lot for this
I really hope this problem will finally get resolved.
Rocky:Definitely. I'll make sure that the appropriate department will get back to you ASAP.
Me:Okay, waiting for your reply tomorrow.
Rocky:Sure.
Thank you so much for your understanding regarding this matter.

Есть шансы? Или кинет дефолтную пасту через 2 дня?

Третий вариант, тебе нихуя не кинут, и проигнорят, никакой спец тимы не существует.

Изменено пользователем Profatum

Поделиться сообщением

Как доджить эти пасты то что они шлют? Offer applies to customers who have not completed a purchase using the Amazon App in the preceding 12 months Что можно им предъявить?

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Как доджить эти пасты то что они шлют? Offer applies to customers who have not completed a purchase using the Amazon App in the preceding 12 months Что можно им предъявить?

Ну так и напиши в ответ мол они ничего и не покупали в предыдущие 12 месяцев. Я обычно пишу, что их первая покупка в Амазон приложении была с моим рефкодом/линкой и они начинают слать другие пасты :trollface:  :fffuuu:

Поделиться сообщением

когда еще за скачку Hay Day. давали 10$, тратили их, и возвращали приблизительно так, говорят что не возможно, хотя это не так, отлично выдали от себя)  заморочек не много, да это нихуя мне не дали, но как возможный вид абуза  

a3fb8390fc8792da15c432e4471c55d4.png

п.с не новое. не мое.

Поделиться сообщением

Спустя столько времени срача саппорт высрал это:

Kiran Mahadev:And I'll personally keep a follofup for the same so that if it is not issued within 48 hours, i'll go ahead and will make sure that the promotional credit is applied on your account.

Я уже устал доказывать ему, что он пиздит насчет своей топ сикрет тимы, мы ведь с ним оба знаем, что это пиздеж, но он продолжает, я уже заебался, как думаете, стоит ли этому верить?

Поделиться сообщением

веткам тупа и весь день в чате сидеть ради 20 не в лом :avtorklif:

Поделиться сообщением

веткам тупа и весь день в чате сидеть ради 20 не в лом :avtorklif:

Нормально я для ветки тогда по 45 выпрашиваю

Поделиться сообщением

а зачем 45 если тебе 50 надо?

хотя я походу знаю почему

Поделиться сообщением

ну просто думает что щанс по сравнению с 50 увеличивается, а 5 можно привязав телефон получить

Поделиться сообщением

ну просто думает что щанс по сравнению с 50 увеличивается, а 5 можно привязав телефон получить

Ну мало ли, привязка телефона стоит 2 рубля, а даже 1% шанса очень влияет, тем более в последнее время индусы пизда жесткие

Поделиться сообщением

хз с чего вы взяли что что-то увеличивается

нихуя не увеличивается

тупа рандом

seefly понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

че ребят топик не закрывайте только тема живее всех живых за пастами и почтами в лс 228$ пер минуте лутаю :boss:

image.png.dedda6c5d04a07ad35710ee55d78775d.png 

Поделиться сообщением

нихуя не увеличивается

тупа рандом

Тупа плюсую. Шансы сейчас одинаковые по сути с любым количеством почт. Есть индусы которые будут чекать все, вплоть до шиппинг адресов, просить скрины как ты кидаешь рефералку друзьям и тд. А есть индусы, которые даже почту не попросят и накинут 20-тку.

Поделиться сообщением

отбитый 2 дня подряд ловит бан за свои идиотские посты, и решил третий раз попробовать  :lol:

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

отбитый 2 дня подряд ловит бан за свои идиотские посты, и решил третий раз попробовать  :lol:

Это который с шреком на аве?

нихуя не увеличивается

тупа рандом

Тупа плюсую. Шансы сейчас одинаковые по сути с любым количеством почт. Есть индусы которые будут чекать все, вплоть до шиппинг адресов, просить скрины как ты кидаешь рефералку друзьям и тд. А есть индусы, которые даже почту не попросят и накинут 20-тку.

20 мне часто кидают как моральную компенсацию, или откупиться, чтоб отстал уже

Поделиться сообщением

заткни свою пасть пожалуйста ztimQ, метнись к своему парню (sviter), пожалуйся что я тебе и твоим отбросам 190к мешаю постить хуйню )) 

бтв опять полутал тридцаточку (30) :vau:  :spydance:

Rilay и Hatsune понравилось это

image.png.dedda6c5d04a07ad35710ee55d78775d.png 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...