Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 4   (0 пользователей, 4 гостя)

nezavisimost

[offline] Virtus.Pro vs. %randomteam% vol.2

Рекомендованные сообщения

визвезденец он как халк

когда кто то упоминает нса он превращается в огромного жирного троля с хуем во рту и срет кирпичами

АХАХАХ СУКА, ВИН  :trollface:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Поделиться сообщением

что из последний игр вп можно и нужно посмотреть?

:hmm:

:buba:

ни мало ни много, а много и мало

Поделиться сообщением

Одни бомжи :nate: все игры в одну калитку

Ответ Кодзимы to haters 

9mEWLQg.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Одни бомжи :nate: все игры в одну калитку

ну а хотя бы 1 игру выдели, так чтобы посмотреть за кружкой чая  :buba:

Поделиться сообщением

Играют онли с бомжами :dunno: Сегодня может будут серьезные игры на джоиндоте

Король доты <3

AG0DOpoafGE.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

ни чего особо интересного

image.png1335427575744.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

Поделиться сообщением

кто из топ команд в этом турнире ебашатся?

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓

Поделиться сообщением

http://forum.gamesports.net/dota/showthread.php?4406-Non-Pro-Cup-WTH

Ok, it's my first thread here, and I come to ask what about the tittle says "Pro Cup & Non Pro Cup" at JoinDota Open! Ok I check in, called my friends to our match, wait for the brackets, AND... when it appears I could't believe, we was gonna to play against VP( Virtus.pro)O____O , ROFLMAO!!!! It's not enough for you??? And what about them invited Na´vi AA to play too??? WoW I was done already before it starts, and all my mates too, but we played a game F*cking streamed to more than 1k viewers, and we got PWNED VERY F*CKING HARD, like 4/36 in 15 min or less!! I'm sad not because we lost the game, because we would like to play a funny game against normal players not pros, and that was not fun even for them (maybe if they win first place and got 10k prize pool can ben funny), anyway im glad to be killed by "AA" twice or more, im not sure was a lot of deaths(god dam), but next time when you guys from JD staff gonna do a CUP for "NON PROS" dont forget to tell them to don't play and make this sucks!!! well thats is all, my english sucks I know dont be mad, Hope you got guys, Hugs and peaceout!!

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

Поделиться сообщением

ох уж эти глупые буржики , наоборот радовался бы что довелось поиграть против вп  :trollface:

Поделиться сообщением

Ok, it's my first thread here, and I come to ask what about the tittle says "Pro Cup & Non Pro Cup" at JoinDota Open! Ok I check in, called my friends to our match, wait for the brackets, AND... when it appears I could't believe, we was gonna to play against VP( Virtus.pro)O____O , ROFLMAO!!!! It's not enough for you??? And what about them invited Na´vi AA to play too??? WoW I was done already before it starts, and all my mates too, but we played a game F*cking streamed to more than 1k viewers, and we got PWNED VERY F*CKING HARD, like 4/36 in 15 min or less!! I'm sad not because we lost the game, because we would like to play a funny game against normal players not pros, and that was not fun even for them (maybe if they win first place and got 10k prize pool can ben funny), anyway im glad to be killed by "AA" twice or more, im not sure was a lot of deaths(god dam), but next time when you guys from JD staff gonna do a CUP for "NON PROS" dont forget to tell them to don't play and make this sucks!!! well thats is all, my english sucks I know dont be mad, Hope you got guys, Hugs and peaceout!!

trollface.giftrollface.giftrollface.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol::pray: :pray: :pray:

Поделиться сообщением

зачем блять говорить НАМ НАМ НАМ НАМ, Слот дареров перешел НАМ НАМ НАМ НАМ НАМ, выебите ксершу, попадете в вп, тогда говорите НАМ НАМ НАМ НАМ НАМ

потому что вп - это не только игроки и организация, но и мы, их болельщики metalhead.gif

виртуспро.селтик

Поделиться сообщением

хаха, забавно

Поделиться сообщением

чё сегодня вечером есть игры вп не против бомжей?

SoccerCroatiaWave.gif

Поделиться сообщением

обновил подпись  :geys:

Поделиться сообщением

:pray: :pray: :pray::trollface: :trollface: :trollface: пиздец

Ответ Кодзимы to haters 

9mEWLQg.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

a) Nobody said it's a "Non Pro Cup". It's OPEN to everyone.

b) We cannot forbid pro teams to participate, because where would be the line?

c) Meeting a team like VP in round 1 is simply badluck. You'll most likely have more fun next time

... and I don't like your tone.

Ответ стаффа тоже эпичен  :avtorklif:

Авторитетное мнение NoName'a

Поделиться сообщением

c) Meeting a team like VP in round 1 is simply badluck. You'll most likely have more fun next time

это как-бе холимастер же

SoccerCroatiaWave.gif

Поделиться сообщением

:trollface: рейдж пацан

Поделиться сообщением

Маме холимастера даже Лост передавал привет :rickroll:

Ответ Кодзимы to haters 

9mEWLQg.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...