Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

За ночь залутал 60 за чуть больше чем за час

Причем рили норм попадались, общались и тд

Особенно Steve

Который через слово ошибки делал в словах, ссылаясь это на быстрый набор и в конце почти всегда вставлял LOL  :trollface:

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

We've noted a large number of contacts to our Customer Service teams regarding this issue , we'll not be able to offer any additional insight or action on these matters, and any further inquiries on this matter won't receive a response.

пиздос

Поделиться сообщением

We've noted a large number of contacts to our Customer Service teams regarding this issue , we'll not be able to offer any additional insight or action on these matters, and any further inquiries on this matter won't receive a response.

пиздос

Я это еще когда я начал абузить слышал

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

а девиз нашей компании

I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter

суппорты амазона всегда рады вам помочь

Изменено пользователем iMc.FleXx

Поделиться сообщением

20!

55fa062a6ac5f70ab33f6064727bd15b.png

Поделиться сообщением

Как же забавно разъебывать этих дауннов на их же собственных правилах

А потом таких хоп

И мы выдаём вам кредит  :lolpray:  :lolpray:  :lolpray:

Me:

Паста
You are now connected to Shakti from Amazon.com
Shakti:Hello, my name is Shakti. I'm here to help you today.
Me:Hello, Shakti
Shakti:How are you Cindy
Me:im fine
and you?
Shakti:I am good could you please tell me the email IDs of the customers you referred
Me:sure
мыльники
Shakti:thank you so much for the email ids i am checking them one by one please wait.
Me:You a so long
Shakti:Yes i have found that all the email IDS that you gave are the customers of amazon from 3-5 years and i have checked that the referral which you sent is 2 months old so they are not eligible to provide you a promotional credit
Me:Why have not the right to? And they are many years on your website?
Shakti:Yes the referral works only for new customers and not for the old customer
Me:Date does not matter if the invitation via mobile app, if you know a good rule OFFICIAL your site, whether they even 20 years on your website - it does not matter
Shakti:Cindy actually please check the link :
Me:Thanks for information
Shakti:here it was mentioned that the customer has to be a new customer
Me:What should I see there?
Where is it written in a line and see, I know the rules of your site, that's enough to make me a fool :)
You are wrong in one point.
Accounts can be registered any time. The rule is to place physical order using referal code.
The referred customer must not have completed a purchase from the Amazon App within the preceding 12 months
The referred customer must place an order using the Amazon App for physical goods (excluding gift cards) shipped by Amazon and must not cancel that order prior to shipment
Nothing about registration date
I want to emphasize
NOTHING ABOUT REGISTRATION DATE
Shakti:Okay let me check once more
Me:Are you the rules of their own do not know? Why invent what is not?
Good staff at this site
Shakti:Cindy I've issued a $20 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The promotional certificate doesn't apply to items offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website and won't cover the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account, but will always display at checkout when you place an order through the Shopping Cart for an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.
Me:Thanks for help
:)
Shakti:You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me:AMAZON APPSTORE
$20.00

No thanks

Поделиться сообщением

50 есть шанс полутать ? 

Поделиться сообщением

Всегда есть шанс.

Z-t-1-m-Q понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Всегда есть шанс.

Правда в последнее время он все приближается к нулю.

Поделиться сообщением

Всегда есть шанс.

Правда в последнее время он все приближается к нулю.

Последствия гайда в открытом доступе :nate:  :nate:

Поделиться сообщением

Emphasize это какой размер?

Поделиться сообщением

Ajmal: It's not written however that's how it is.

Поделиться сообщением

Emphasize это какой размер?

Empha

Поделиться сообщением

А потом таких хоп

Me:

Паста
and you?
Shakti:I am good could you please tell me the email IDs of the customers you referred
мыльники
Shakti:thank you so much for the email ids i am checking them one by one please wait.
Shakti:Yes i have found that all the email IDS that you gave are the customers of amazon from 3-5 years and i have checked that the referral which you sent is 2 months old so they are not eligible to provide you a promotional credit
Shakti:Yes the referral works only for new customers and not for the old customer
Me:Date does not matter if the invitation via mobile app, if you know a good rule OFFICIAL your site, whether they even 20 years on your website - it does not matter
Where is it written in a line and see, I know the rules of your site, that's enough to make me a fool :)
Accounts can be registered any time. The rule is to place physical order using referal code.
The referred customer must not have completed a purchase from the Amazon App within the preceding 12 months
The referred customer must place an order using the Amazon App for physical goods (excluding gift cards) shipped by Amazon and must not cancel that order prior to shipment
I want to emphasize
Good staff at this site
Shakti:Cindy I've issued a $20 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The promotional certificate doesn't apply to items offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website and won't cover the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account, but will always display at checkout when you place an order through the Shopping Cart for an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.
$20.00

No thanks

Ещё поймал 2их на этой же самой хуйне

Чет изи вообще  :rickroll:

Поделиться сообщением

You are now connected to Priyanga

:avtorklif:

tgjmjgjm понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

А потом таких хоп

Me:

Паста
and you?
мыльники
I want to emphasize
Good staff at this site
$20.00

No thanks

Мне после этого кидают пасту про 24-48 часов.

Поделиться сообщением

имена суппортов дай криминал

вайтлист обновлять

Поделиться сообщением

We agents have a $5 credit limit. Amounts above that then we request it from a member of leadership. 

куплю dota/cs items 0.65

Поделиться сообщением

имена суппортов дай криминал

вайтлист обновлять

Никогда не занимался этим, не вижу смысла  :dunno:

А потом таких хоп

Me:

Паста
and you?
мыльники
I want to emphasize
Good staff at this site
$20.00

No thanks

Мне после этого кидают пасту про 24-48 часов.

Меня тоже некоторые шлют нахуй, мол ждите и тд

Но есть те кто на своей лжи обосрался и хочет как то сгладить свой проступок  :trollface:

Поделиться сообщением

так нахуя ты тогда 1ый чат запостил тут?

я ж тебя не пасту прошу или мыла

а только имена тех кто дал

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...