Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

Ох эта Ана Лючия,первые двадцать за несколько дней

You are now connected to Ana Lucia from Amazon.com

Ana Lucia:Hello, my name is Ana Lucia. I'm here to help you today.

Me:Hello Ana Lucia

Could you help me and issue 20 promo for me 

for 4 friend's

Ana Lucia:Thank you for the information, can you provide to me their emails please?

Me:okay

дефолтмыльца

Ana Lucia:Allow me just a moment while I research this for you.

Thanks so much for waiting. I've already issued the $20.00 promotional certificate to this account

Me:oh thank you

Ana Lucia:Was a pleasure Is there anything else I can help you today?

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

4 саппорта подряд дают по 5-10$, че ж больше жмут

Бтв странно, что ПРЯМ ВСЕ резко раздобрели

Изменено пользователем Profatum

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

#абузмёртв

Изменено пользователем kora081

Поделиться сообщением

закрывайте топан быстрее или делитайте сообщения, щас же набегут труп абьюза пинать

Поделиться сообщением

Лутанул с ночных 120+  :rickroll:

страшный ты человек. почтами до сих пор лутаешь

че делать если у меня перестали засчитываться покупки в хсе?

типа с баланса бабки списываются, а товар не приходит

сегодня проебал залутанные 15 долларов так, сгорел, но мне их вернули (обратился в саппорт)

щас купил аренку, а не 7 паков сразу и вижу - та же шняга, сука

что делать, кто-нибудь знает?

еще раз обратиться в саппорт и заодно спросить, почему так происходит 

они в душе не ебут

а зачастую просто говорят "обращайтесь к разработчику" и "мы не можем  предоставить никаких решений по этому вопросу" и ливают как дауны

в саппорте же баттлнета говорят, что у них нет доступа к информации о мобильных покупках и надо обращаться к тем, откуда был скачан мобильный хс (гугл плей/амазон)

есть смысл поменять эмулятор 

я с телефона покупаю

бтв понял почему так

у меня "не куплен" хс (нет в библиотеке приложений аккаунта)

обычно в таких случаях тебя просто дропает и говорит логиниться

а сегодня что-то пошло не так

ну и ладно, всего 2 бакса из 15 проебал

Поделиться сообщением

закрывайте топан быстрее или делитайте сообщения, щас же набегут труп абьюза пинать

есть смысл дофлудить 500 страниц и призвать админа

Поделиться сообщением

бтв еще двадцатку залутал

реально добрые сейчас саппорты какие-то

Поделиться сообщением

Navya Kusuma:I was just confirming, as I've researched and see that only one of them have placed a digital order using the Amazon app, however they need to place a physical order.

I'm sorry about that. In this case, I'll go ahead and add $5 promotional certificate to your account.

Блять, я не могу, как будто, им заменили "мы не можем предоставить больше информации, ахмед вышел из чата" на "вот вам 5$, подавитесь"

Поделиться сообщением

Зашел с чистого акка, мне моментально кидают пасту о том что у нас нет инфы по данной проблеме и мы ничем не можем вам помочь и ливает  :trollface:  :trollface:  :trollface:

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

Обмажешься аренами

Поделиться сообщением

Обмажешься аренами

А сколько паков можно на 5$ купить, а то я сдохну раньше, чем на все эти пятерки арены сыграю.

Поделиться сообщением

2 пака + 1 с арены

Поделиться сообщением

Saikiran:Due to a recent change in company's policy I would like to inform you that regarding the referral credit, I am submitting a Promotions and marketing form on your behalf. Please help me with the following details,
Once the form is submitted our concerned dept. will investigate on the issue and they will get back to you within the next 24-48 hours. If you are eligible for the App referral credit you will receive a confirmation email regarding th eapp credit. Please provide me with few details while I fill this form for you right away.
Me:What change in policy?
Saikiran:Recently we as in Retail chat team used to handle the app referral issues however now a separate team has been assigned to make the process fast and convenient for our customers.
And they are only dedicatedly working on this App referral and other Promotions issues.
Me:When this happened?
Saikiran:Just a few weeks before, this was implemented and we are mandatory required to inform this change to our valuable customers as well.. I am really sorry for the inconvenience however be assured, our team will for sure get back to you regarding the referral credit within the next 24-48 hours once the form is submitted.
Please can you help me with the email address of the referrals?
Me:May I ask the reason of those changes if it's not a secret ofc. Just wondering.
Saikiran:The main reason for this change is many of our customers were experiencing issues with this app referral credit and a delay in receiving the credits and a delay in investigation as well. Hence to minimize the same and to provide fast resolution for such Promotional issues, a separate team is organized now to handle these issues and to ensure that our customers receive the revert from our end even before the next 2 Business days.

Поделиться сообщением

Saikiran:Due to a recent change in company's policy I would like to inform you that regarding the referral credit, I am submitting a Promotions and marketing form on your behalf. Please help me with the following details,
Once the form is submitted our concerned dept. will investigate on the issue and they will get back to you within the next 24-48 hours. If you are eligible for the App referral credit you will receive a confirmation email regarding th eapp credit. Please provide me with few details while I fill this form for you right away.
Me:What change in policy?
Saikiran:Recently we as in Retail chat team used to handle the app referral issues however now a separate team has been assigned to make the process fast and convenient for our customers.
And they are only dedicatedly working on this App referral and other Promotions issues.
Me:When this happened?
Saikiran:Just a few weeks before, this was implemented and we are mandatory required to inform this change to our valuable customers as well.. I am really sorry for the inconvenience however be assured, our team will for sure get back to you regarding the referral credit within the next 24-48 hours once the form is submitted.
Please can you help me with the email address of the referrals?
Me:May I ask the reason of those changes if it's not a secret ofc. Just wondering.
Saikiran:The main reason for this change is many of our customers were experiencing issues with this app referral credit and a delay in receiving the credits and a delay in investigation as well. Hence to minimize the same and to provide fast resolution for such Promotional issues, a separate team is organized now to handle these issues and to ensure that our customers receive the revert from our end even before the next 2 Business days.

Убедительно придумал, я почти поверил 

Нет

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

Плохо работает, видать, их сепаратистская тима.

Поделиться сообщением

Боже, что за сыновья шлюх на саппортах?

Если они написали "I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter", то они больше ничего другого никогда не ответят

А спустя еще пару вопросов просто ливнут

Дауны ебаные

Не, там еще возможно вывезти. Либо тычешь его правилами, либо зовешь супервайзера. Один раз после этой пасты смог лутануть полтос.

Поделиться сообщением

Me:паста
You are now connected to Pratik from Amazon.com
Me:Hello, Pratik :)
Can you issue me a credit?
$20 please
Pratik:Hello Pidor , my name is Pratik. I am so sorry that you didn't receive the referral credit.
I'll do my best to get this sorted right away.
Could you please help me with the email addresses of the contacts you have invited?
Me:почты
Pratik:Thank you for the details.
Could you please allow me 2 minutes while I look into this?
May I know just to confirm when have you invited this contacts ?
Me:in last 3-4 months

Pratik: Do you have a message that is generated when you refer our app to your contacts?
Me:no
Pratik:Thank you for waiting.
rest assured I am here to help you with this.
:)
Upon checking through the accounts, two of the email addresses qualifies for the promotion. In this case I would be able to help you with $10 promotional certificate.
Would that be fine?
Me:Okay
Thanks!
Pratik:Please allow me a minute to process with the promotional certificate for you.

видно, что он даже не чекал

а просто на отъебись десятку дал

Поделиться сообщением

You are now connected to Rochelle from Amazon.com

Rochelle :Hello John , my name is Rochelle . I'm here to help you today.

I understand that you want to claim an app referral credit.

No worries, I'll be glad to check this for you.

Please give me a minute or two.

Upon checking after your friend accepts the invite and makes a purchase for the first time in the mobile shopping app, then you'll receive $5 credit 7-10 business days after the order is shipped. If the account is really eligible no need to contact us back due that we do not have the option to issue the credit manually.

In the meantime, is there anything else I can do for you today?

Me:What did you checked?

Ебать он продвинутый, сразу придумал пасту кидать

Поделиться сообщением

Me:паста
You are now connected to Pratik from Amazon.com
Me:Hello, Pratik :)
Can you issue me a credit?
$20 please
Pratik:Hello Pidor , my name is Pratik. I am so sorry that you didn't receive the referral credit.
I'll do my best to get this sorted right away.
Could you please help me with the email addresses of the contacts you have invited?
Me:почты
Pratik:Thank you for the details.
Could you please allow me 2 minutes while I look into this?
May I know just to confirm when have you invited this contacts ?
Me:in last 3-4 months

Pratik: Do you have a message that is generated when you refer our app to your contacts?
Me:no
Pratik:Thank you for waiting.
rest assured I am here to help you with this.
:)
Upon checking through the accounts, two of the email addresses qualifies for the promotion. In this case I would be able to help you with $10 promotional certificate.
Would that be fine?
Me:Okay
Thanks!
Pratik:Please allow me a minute to process with the promotional certificate for you.

видно, что он даже не чекал

а просто на отъебись десятку дал

Поперхнулся на Pidor'е

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...