Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

30 за 2 дня :fuckyea:

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

Множество акков по 5-10 долларов ( чтоб отвязался ), и это все, суммы больше не давал никто.

Походу им реально дали гайд как контрить абузеров

Изменено пользователем Profatum

Поделиться сообщением

ну раз множество с 10кой, то это нормально

обмажешься покупками по 7 паков, когда выйдет прибамбассик

за ласт 3-4 дня лутал пару раз только с почт по 20, но шлю не более 10 в день, так что успех  :trollnate:

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

There is a rainbow in the sky

sun.gif     rainbowsmile.gif

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

чёто 2 дня по нулям

у вас как друзья?

позавчера 20+10+10+10 залутал

вчера 20+20+10

сегодня пока что всего лишь 10

пойдет

Изменено пользователем KZ_Lemon4ik

Поделиться сообщением

чёто 2 дня по нулям

у вас как друзья?

вчера 20+20+10

пойдет

с обычными почтами?

Поделиться сообщением

кто то еще барыжит паками ? если да, то цены плз в личку

Bd4OS0ICcAAxx4O.png

rue598e3bf625.jpg

TITO прощай

HS: Espen#1598

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

That's all
They all did physical purchases USING AMAZON APP
Busisiwe:Just to confirm, you haven't received the $5 referral credit for each email address you invited to use the app?
Me:Yeah, FOR EACH
0$
on my balance
Busisiwe:I'm sorry you haven't received the credits on your account John.
Can I ask when these physical purchases were made?
Me:I don't know exact date, i'm sure you can find those physical purchases in last 3-4 months
It won't be hard for you
I hope
Busisiwe:Thank you for that information John. Unfortunately, I'm not able to access the account information of customers we aren't in direct communication with. If it has been 3-4 months since their purchases, what I can do is forward the information to the correct team. Then someone will get back to you with feedback within 2 business days via email.
Me:I've read about this on forums, we all know that it's lie
They did A LOT of purchhases
Not 3-4 months since last purchases
I'm sure you'll find purchases in this month
And don't lie about your secret team please
No one will contact me
Busisiwe:In order to ensure the account security of our members, I won't be able to disclose or confirm any account information or order history from another member's account. I will have to escalate this John, and I can assure you that they will contact you regarding this
Me:Okay, i can give you ALL order numbers
If you need
From their accounts?
Will it be fine?
Will it help you
?
Busisiwe:I'm not able to confirm or take order numbers for other accounts for the safety and security of those customers, only if they contact me directly themselves
Me:I can GIVE YOU
order numbers
Busisiwe:I can't check those order numbers for you, even if I were able to, I'd still have to refer this to Referral Discount in order for them to check this for you and credit you the amount you are owed
Me:Stop lying about your top secret team, please
We all know that this team doesn't even exist
Busisiwe:I'm really sorry if your experiences in the past have caused you to mistrust us John. Please allow me to send them the email and fill out the form so that we can get this sorted out for you. I have no option to give you the credit on my side, which is why I need to get this escalated to that department for you
Me:This department doesn't even exist
Pls
Stop lie
Busisiwe:I do want to help find a solution, this is the only one we have to assist in sorting this out for you
Someone will contact you back if you allow me to send them the email, I can assure you that
Me:If you wanted to help me, you wouldn't lied to me like that
Don't tell me tales like this
I'm not fool to trust you
Busisiwe:If you can provide with the referral code you would've received in the invite email, I can escalate this for you and get you feedback
Me:feedback?
I repeat, i didn't got any emails, that's why i'm here, i can give you code that i GAVE to them
that's all
Busisiwe:Thank you for the information John. As a one time exception, what I can do for you at this moment is then to give you a $45 promotional certificate on your account
Me:Are you honest?
Busisiwe:I'm not allowed to do it which is why it's a one time exception, but I'm sending it to your account right now, please can you hold for just a moment while I process this.

Все же даже после "мы не можем давать деньги", и "ОТДЕЛ 007 свяжется с вами в течении 100 лет", можно уломать саппорта, кинул чат после почт, мб кому будет интересно сори за мой английский, если че

kora081 понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

чёто 2 дня по нулям

у вас как друзья?

вчера 20+20+10

пойдет

с обычными почтами?

именно в случаях когда мне давали у меня вообще почты не просили

я попросил - начислили

Поделиться сообщением

Такие есть отбитые наглухо

Пишешь стандарт пасту

Отсылаешь ему мыльники друзей 

Он пишет " Подождете 1-2 мин? " 

Ок

Через 5 минут пишет " Извините я связался с каким то там департаментом, это займет ещё немного времени " 

Ну ок ок заебал

Пишет через 15 минут " знаете, если вы заслуживаете награду вы её автоматические получите, больше ничем вам помочь не можем "

И я даже сука не успеваю спросить, что он сделал за 20 минут что бы написать мне эту хуйню и ливает из чата 

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

Збс Profatum их там пиздит.

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

чёто 2 дня по нулям

у вас как друзья?

Сколько сапортов ты в день "встречаешь"?

That's all
Busisiwe:Just to confirm, you haven't received the $5 referral credit for each email address you invited to use the app?
0$
on my balance
Me:I don't know exact date, i'm sure you can find those physical purchases in last 3-4 months
It won't be hard for you
I hope
Busisiwe:Thank you for that information John. Unfortunately, I'm not able to access the account information of customers we aren't in direct communication with. If it has been 3-4 months since their purchases, what I can do is forward the information to the correct team. Then someone will get back to you with feedback within 2 business days via email.
No one will contact me
Busisiwe:In order to ensure the account security of our members, I won't be able to disclose or confirm any account information or order history from another member's account. I will have to escalate this John, and I can assure you that they will contact you regarding this
If you need
From their accounts?
Will it be fine?
Will it help you
?
Busisiwe:I'm not able to confirm or take order numbers for other accounts for the safety and security of those customers, only if they contact me directly themselves
order numbers
Busisiwe:I can't check those order numbers for you, even if I were able to, I'd still have to refer this to Referral Discount in order for them to check this for you and credit you the amount you are owed
Busisiwe:I'm really sorry if your experiences in the past have caused you to mistrust us John. Please allow me to send them the email and fill out the form so that we can get this sorted out for you. I have no option to give you the credit on my side, which is why I need to get this escalated to that department for you
Pls
Stop lie
Busisiwe:I do want to help find a solution, this is the only one we have to assist in sorting this out for you
Someone will contact you back if you allow me to send them the email, I can assure you that
Busisiwe:If you can provide with the referral code you would've received in the invite email, I can escalate this for you and get you feedback
I repeat, i didn't got any emails, that's why i'm here, i can give you code that i GAVE to them
that's all
Busisiwe:Thank you for the information John. As a one time exception, what I can do for you at this moment is then to give you a $45 promotional certificate on your account
Busisiwe:I'm not allowed to do it which is why it's a one time exception, but I'm sending it to your account right now, please can you hold for just a moment while I process this.

Все же даже после "мы не можем давать деньги", и "ОТДЕЛ 007 свяжется с вами в течении 100 лет", можно уломать саппорта, кинул чат после почт, мб кому будет интересно сори за мой английский, если че

Хана ты зверь. Долго у вас этот диалог длился? Мне обычно попадаются товарищи со скоростью набора текста 1 знак в минуту ...

Изменено пользователем Slik Kulik

Поделиться сообщением

чёто 2 дня по нулям

у вас как друзья?

Сколько сапортов ты в день "встречаешь"?

That's all
0$
on my balance
It won't be hard for you
I hope
No one will contact me
If you need
From their accounts?
Will it be fine?
Will it help you
?
order numbers
Pls
Stop lie
that's all

Хана ты зверь. Долго у вас этот диалог длился? Мне обычно попадаются товарищи со скоростью набора текста 1 знак в минуту ...

Вообще это  еще короткий был, бывали гораздо больше, и самое обидное, что после таких диалогов обычно сливались 

А они все очень долго пишут, я на заднем плане смотрю стрим или в хс играю

Поделиться сообщением

Куплю акки с 20

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

Ебать, доджите саппорта с ником Mark, это явно шерлок холмс во плоти, когда он предложил мне отправить меня в секретный отдел, я только обрадовался, это пиздец.

Просит всю инфу, чекает твой акк ( начал намекать, что такие аккаунты как мой, которые типа созданы с нуля, будут слать нахуй даже если я реально друзей приглашу ).

seefly понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Почитал я про ваши успехи, решил-таки зайти.
С третьего разика удалось. Спасибо всем

cEv3-Jq_MWg.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

cEv3-Jq_MWg.jpg

А че за ссылка, с балансом, он там большой какой-то?

Поделиться сообщением

cEv3-Jq_MWg.jpg

А че за ссылка, с балансом, он там большой какой-то?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/features/unbox-process-gcpromo.html?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=ae7706c85ec911e689765ee37d7b826e0INT&getBalance=1&showMobileApps=1&useAUI=1

Profatum понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

да ну вы чё серьёзно я лутаю нонстопом 3 дня и мне высрали только 5 на ебальник
нежуали я такой неудачливый

Skankhunt42 понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

У амазона топ-деки просто (под топ-деками подразумеваю кастомеров с iq>12)

Поделиться сообщением

собстна я так же 3 дня не могу лутануть,так что ты не один такой 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...