Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

даже почту не спрашивали

Amazon:Hello, my name is Glaiza. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
I'm so sorry to hear that but nothing to worry I'll be happy to check that for you.​
the total of the promo is $10 right?
Me:yes, you are right
Amazon:thanks let me see what I can do.
Me:of course, i will wait you
Amazon:Actually were not normally doing this but as a 1 time exemption I will give you the promo for $10

Поделиться сообщением

не хуево абуз пофиксили

как его пофиксили?

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

:avtorklif: никак

Изменено пользователем Cavalera_Alex

Поделиться сообщением

создал акк, дали 5, сказал, что хочу 60, сказали что-то про письмо бла-бла

пошел в другую ветку, стали требовать мыла, отказали

пошел в другую, чекнули мыла, сказали опять про письмо хуету и за ожидания еще 10 накинули)

в итоге пока жду кто 60 даст, уже 15 есть :trollface:

Abbie понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

как всегда 0 с почт, видимо лучше в чате ебаться 

не везет на индусов в эмейле

see you again

yCQQCVGJSE8.jpg

z2aVhuSBUco.jpg

в каждой игре

FS-TU1lgZCM.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

1 из 5 утренних

правда пришлось в чате добивать, потому что обещали но не дали  :trollface:

Поделиться сообщением

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

говорят сколько друзей ты пригласил?

я говорю 12, 12 друзей, и на автомате "как Оушен"

и только потом вспоминаю, что Оушен ворюга  :trollface:

barniboy, EvilSunRise и Nazgaard понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

говорят сколько друзей ты пригласил?

я говорю 12, 12 друзей, и на автомате "как Оушен"

и только потом вспоминаю, что Оушен ворюга  :trollface:

в итоге куш то сорвал?

Поделиться сообщением

не) пятнашкой все ограничилось) там индуска не поняла иронии и сказала, что не смотрела это кинцо) а мыльники говорит либо без ордеров, либо им 3 года)

Поделиться сообщением

А что за голосование?

Банг рилац и тд

Поясните плиз

Бедный евилсанрайс,его уже и к глорам альянса припихивали,теперь он навибой

R.I.P. Legends

c247cb7808cd.jpg9a534dc61e1f.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

да во флуд топике там

Лучший юзер — Rilay

Поделиться сообщением

90 бачей за сегодня, секрет успеха - одно и тоже имя на разных аккаунтах 

ya-ebashu© ImbaQ

Поделиться сообщением

секрет успеха
:lolpray:  

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

I do apologize to know that you never receive the credit of referring 8 friends. Rest assured that this was taken care of.
что за?
ответили на почту
Я прошу прощения, чтобы знать, что вы никогда не получить кредит со ссылкой 8 друзей. Будьте уверены, что это улажено.
я правильно понял перевод?
и продолжение

I would like to thank you first on behalf of Amazon.com for inviting your friends.

I do apologize to know that you never receive the credit of referring 8 friends. Rest assured that this was taken care of.

Once the Amazon App Referral Terms & Conditions have been met, you'll receive an e-mail or SMS from Amazon.com indicating the purchase discount has been applied to your account. This notification is sent 7-10 business days after the referred customer's qualifying order has shipped.

To review the Amazon App Referral Terms & Conditions, visit:

Изменено пользователем Shmelc

Поделиться сообщением

что за?
ответили на почту
Я прошу прощения, чтобы знать, что вы никогда не получить кредит со ссылкой 8 друзей. Будьте уверены, что это улажено.
и продолжение

I would like to thank you first on behalf of Amazon.com for inviting your friends.

Once the Amazon App Referral Terms & Conditions have been met, you'll receive an e-mail or SMS from Amazon.com indicating the purchase discount has been applied to your account. This notification is sent 7-10 business days after the referred customer's qualifying order has shipped.

перевод с идусского:

иди нахуй

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

что за?
ответили на почту
и продолжение

перевод с идусского:

иди нахуй

так прямо и грубо с их стороны(

чекал старые почты, где их убийственная паста,  нашел между строк в одном, даем вам 5$ компенсация) супер)

Изменено пользователем Shmelc

Поделиться сообщением

чекал старые почты, где их убийственная паста,  нашел между строк в одном, даем вам 5$ компенсация) супер)

21v4Ej6.png

Поделиться сообщением

ебать я тут письмо перехватил

My Dearest One,
This is Miss Olivia Borrego from Trinidad &Tobago. I am writing from the hospital in Ivory Coast , therefore this mail is very urgent as you can see that I'm dying in the hospital which I don't know what tomorrow will be. I was told by my doctor that I was poisoned and has got my liver damaged and can only live for some months.
I inherited some money ($4.5 Million) from my late father and I cannot think of anybody trying to kill me apart from my step mother in order to inherit the money, she is an Ivorian by nationality.

I want you to contact my servant with this information below:
Servant Jonathan Walter.
Address: Rue De La Princess L /G 152 Cocody
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

He will give you the documents of the money and will direct you to a well known lawyer that I have appointed to him, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the money to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you.

This is the favor I need when you have gotten the money :-

(1) Give 20% of the money to my servant Walter as he has been there for me through my illness and I have promised to support him in life. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 30% of the money to handicap people and charity organization, then the remaining one is yours.
Note; This should be a code between you and my Servant Walter in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the barrister he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from the barrister, Walter, the bank or myself as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

(3) The lawyer's name is Bar Rufus Allen . And Let Walter send you his International passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Walter is so little therefore guide him.

And if I don't hear from you, I will look for another person or an organization.

Please do not forget to contact Jonathan Walter,
May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.
Pray for me always.
Miss Olivia Borrego

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...