Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 0   (0 пользователей, 0 гостей)

Jinx

Amazon Халява

Рекомендованные сообщения

(изменено)

Vishwas Chander: Hello, my name is Vishwas. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
Me: Hello Vishwas
Vishwas Chander: I’m sorry this is taking longer than expected; could you please be connected for another 2 minutes while I continue researching?
Me: Okay
It's your job
Tkae your time
Vishwas Chander: Anisha, I request you to please go through these terms and conditions
Offer applies to customers who have not completed a purchase using the Amazon App in the preceding 12 months, who access the Amazon App for iOS, Android, or Fire OS, and who link their account to a phone number that has not received a promotional credit or purchase discount during the lifetime of the program.
After signing into the latest version of the app and verifying your phone number, you will receive an e-mail or SMS from Amazon.com indicating that a purchase discount of $5 off a purchase of $10 or more at Amazon.com has been applied to your account.
Purchase discount only applies to products sold by Amazon.com and cannot be used to purchase gift cards or to pay shipping, handling, taxes, or any other applicable transaction costs. We may specify other products that are ineligible from time to time.
Purchase discount will be valid for 90 days from the date it appears in your account.
Purchase discount is valid for one-time use only, and is non-refundable - if you use a purchase discount to purchase a returnable item and you return that item, the amount of the discount you received will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
This offer is limited to one per customer and account.
This offer may not be combined with other offers.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
This offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Me: I read this
Vishwas Chander: In case the people whom you have referred have not placed an order in the last 12 months and they place an order above $10, the system would apply the promotional credit to your account.
Me: So they did
But system wouldn't apply
Vishwas Chander: Anisha, if the customers that you have referred have placed an order of $10 for a physical item after 12 months of not using the shopping app.
The promotional credit would automatically be applied to your account.
Me: Is this a physical order Suitable?
Thermos Novelty Lunch Kit, Star Wars R2D2 with Lights and Sound
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$21.99
Vishwas Chander: This would be a Digital order, Anisha./
Me: Digital?
No problem
Can you wait a second
Vishwas Chander: Sure.
If possible, please help me with the order ID.
Me: Order #D01-3045813-2425862
This one
Vishwas Chander: That is a digital order as well.
Me: You said physical order
I give you physical order
Than you said digital order
I give you digital order
What's wrong with you?
Vishwas Chander: Anisha, I am sorry for the inconvenience, I had mentioned that the customer has to place an physical order of $10 or above
Me: As I said
Thermos Novelty Lunch Kit, Star Wars R2D2 with Lights and Sound
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$21.99
Good?
I think yes
Vishwas Chander: And here is the link for the terms and conditions.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer...(See full link)
Me: I know it
You said physical order above $10
Thermos = physical
21.99>10
you need more?
Vishwas Chander: I'm so sorry, but we can't offer any additional insight or action on this matter.
Vishwas Chander from Amazon.com has left the conversation.

Аж трясет когда они выходят. Кстати, если будете писать номер заказа, то сильно не надейтесь. На ваших фейках таких полно и все они по 19.99. :trollface:

Изменено пользователем KPoTuHa

_cbdbfca6669e759fb9602588b4e65b3e.gif?noht=1

Where is my mind?

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-448531.gif

http://steamcommunit...561198055009772

Поделиться сообщением

Хз, это больше хобби. Тем более как сейчас дают - просто от голода сдохнешь.

Поделиться сообщением

Залутал с утренних 20 и 2 по 20 с чата, норм  :dunno:

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you for confirming this with me, I have noted that one email address is a new account. The remaining 9 emails are existing accounts. In this case, for the referral program I am able to issue you a $5.00 for the correct referral, with regards to the misinformation, I can add an additional $5.00 as compensation.

$10 PogChamp

Поделиться сообщением

мне тоже на один утренный утешительную 5ру вручили торжественно  :blnate:

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

There is a rainbow in the sky

sun.gif     rainbowsmile.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Все так тухло из ночных 30  ноль

Поделиться сообщением

Забыл включить 1 click settings. Теперь ожидание авторизации. Кто-нибудь знает сколько будет идти она?

Поделиться сообщением

тыкни в боковую часть экрана, и зайди с компа в магазин, потом снова в эмуль - мне помогает)

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Пацаны пока школоте нихуя не продавайте.

Если все же вернет бабки,я скажу.

http://prodota.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=190180

так же как и он

сначало на 1к где-то купил

потом я ему купил гору еще

а деньги он уже не кинул за гору

мб кому то еще писать будет он хз

или возьмите с него деньги сначала 

D83DDC08.png

Поделиться сообщением

ща бы на бабки кинуть :lol:

Поделиться сообщением

продавать пацану с регой 

Дата регистрации: 07 Окт 2016

Поделиться сообщением

не ну челику с 0 сообщений продавать авансом - неосмотрительно офк  :hmtroll:

s0me0ne, tgjmjgjm, AxeL228 и 1 другому понравилось это

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

просто сначала он дал, думал потом тоже кинет деньги

ну и ладно  :hohol:

D83DDC08.png

Поделиться сообщением

За школоту поручались,плюс раньше брал.

Да в бтленет общались мило.

Так что мб вернет.На 1к похуй как то.Просто как то не красиво.

Ну я все же продолжаю верить что даст..Так как раньше норм давал.Даже когда в долг покупал

Он мне бтв свой ватсап довал,но офк в бтленете история не сохраняется) 

Поделиться сообщением

ну глядишь в 2017ом архив сообщений замутят

ссылки же ввели неделю назад  :lolpray:

hs228.png
PROFIT Velen

1jYI7i0.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

ну конечно в 2016 без архива это пздц

Поделиться сообщением

в стиме его тоже нет 

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

пишет в чате такое, и одновременно на почту шлет злоебучую пасту, наверно в чате отьебаться решил. а на почту официалку.

Yvonne, I have already forwarded you issue with the highest priority and told them to issue the promotion as soon as possible. Please don't worry it will be issued soon.

Please be assured I have taken care of your problem completely and you won't have to worry anymore with this issue.

Me: I see!

спустя 20 часов, глянул баланс - ничего. пошел в чат, не ожидал конечно, но после нескольких перенаправлений, и просьба дать емайлы опять, на что я ответил что давал и нехуй с этим заебывать повторно, в итоге:

Your Account Amazon.com

Message From Customer Service

I've issued a $30.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon.com account, which will automatically apply the next time you order an eligible item sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The promotional certificate doesn't apply to items offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website and won't cover the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.

Your promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account, but will always display at checkout when you place an order through the Shopping Cart for an eligible item shipped and sold by Amazon.

If you place a 1-Click order for eligible Kindle books or other digital products sold by Amazon Digital Services, the promotional funds will apply to your order automatically before another payment method is charged.

For more information about promotional codes, including the terms and conditions of use and what happens when you return an order paid for with a promotional code, go to:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=565778

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,

Bikram

Изменено пользователем Shmelc

Поделиться сообщением

у вас обнова на хс скачалась в амазон аппе? чот щас пытаюсь купить стартер паки а обновы нету

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.

• Создать...