Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 8   (0 пользователей, 8 гостей)

Jo_Jo_Nyeb

Общий тред twitch`a т.2

Рекомендованные сообщения

(изменено)

погчамп

zNtZlTh.png

Изменено пользователем blindbarada

тот, без кого мир не может существовать!

zE2cFPq.jpg

недовольным

492278.png

Поделиться сообщением

I SEE BOTH SIDE$ LIKE CHANEL

Поделиться сообщением

RDT3K написал 5 часов назад:

:honkler:

сначала не понял а потом зашел на главную лсф и понял 

там реально в твич стафф патау додеков берут я хуею 

Поделиться сообщением

Kant написал 7 часов назад:

пизда

в этом магазе что-то делали, кроме как умножили цены на 10?

Шанс встретить нищебыдло в таком магазе ≈ 0,00001 %.

Чисто за это переплата

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

бля ебать там в комментах эксперд размазал эту сжв хуету 

Скрытый текст

Some people never really get past may become fixated on the adolescent identity development phase where we explore our sense of self and how we fit into society.

In high school teenagers are often experimenting with their social and group identities, changing how they dress and act, etc, while gauging the responses others have to them and how they feel about it. Easy example is when you have kids all of a sudden decide that they're "Goth" for a few years in high school and then soon after they abandon that identity to integrate more easily into society.

Cases where a presumably grown adult (I don't know this person's age) behaves like this might be considered a form of stunted development in some instances but not necessarily a sign of mental illness. They are trying to form a unique identity that both distinguishes themselves from the herd while conforming with the norms of a certain social group (albeit a fringe one). Ultimately it's harmless, sure it's cringey to some, but if it doesn't effect you at all just let them be. Maybe in 5 years or so they'll look back and wince at themselves just like people who are more "normal" are often embarrassed at past behaviors.

*Edit: Always funny getting called an "armchair psychologist" over the internet when you literally have a Master's in Psychology.

*Response to comment below (thread got locked):

I don't have anything against that person but does it really have to be streamed to complete strangers? Isn't this one of the things you want to keep private? Or does this unique identity have to be shown to the outside world?

People have a strong desire for acceptance and a sense of belonging. Nobody wants to feel ostracized from others, in our evolutionary past it was essentially a death sentence. Nowadays the stakes aren't so high, but social exclusion/ostracism are associated with poor mental health outcomes and can have lasting consequences on the brain. By keeping it private they would continue to feel ashamed of themselves and are essentially admitting that they don't "deserve" to fit in. By sharing it they allow the opportunity for others like them to also feel a sense of belonging and thereby decrease that internal sense of shame about their identity, while at the same time moving to normalize the behavior to others.

**Last edit: I really appreciate all the positive comments, gilding, and support, really didn't expect this to get so much attention. I'd like as a final point to reiterate that I do not mean to say that this sort of behavior is indicative of any sort of developmental/mental disorder, rather it could possibly be thought of as a fixation on the psycho-social phase of identity development. I do not claim to be an expert on matters involving the furry community or related issues, and I am aware of the overlap with the lgbtq+ community and understand the complexity that brings. I simply wanted to apply some psychological frameworks broadly in hopes that it could help explain things to people who might be confused or feel inclined to react negatively due to social stigma.

Изменено пользователем kms.UFO
Kant и krasnii vinyl понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Drafting new policies and policy updates

Developing products and features to improve safety and moderation

Promoting healthy streaming and work-life balance habits

Protecting the interests of marginalized groups

Identifying emerging trends that could impact the Twitch experience 

1 Thot 2 Thot Red Thot Blue Thot

Поделиться сообщением

Есть люди, ещё удивляющиеся, что твичом рулят всякие фурри-трансгендеры и прочая нечисть? :coolstorybob:

Поделиться сообщением

да.

1x.avif

Скрытый текст

image.png.fc99383366e8d7e34c6f9a83778c9f6d.png

Поделиться сообщением

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

слишком много мазика, я такое не ем :ponimau:

кiт

Поделиться сообщением

земля гавном генсухе

Roki понравилось это

._.

._..gif.35e4f47261dbb0137e818291eff912d4.gif

-_-

-_-.gif.f90bc442b1a5880786bdabc7cea69f8b.gif

Поделиться сообщением

ciklonica По многочисленным просьбам сохранила сторис в ленте, руки на стол🙌
#ciklonica #ciklonicatwitch #twitch #twitchgirls #stream #стрим #твич #язык #language #tongue #beauty #beautifulgirls #inbed #straighthair

wuwku понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

фу блядь, фу нахуй

2431.png.289b73eb1e1d8ac3899623c8c8e991f1.png

Поделиться сообщением

Ну и где жопа:omegalul:

-Я дьявол и я пришёл делать дьявольскую работу
-Нее, у тебя тупее имя было

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...