• Recently Browsing   Total Users: 2   (1 member, 1 Guest)

dispersion

Европейские Чемпионаты 2020-2021 т.1 Рагнарёк сюда пожалуйста

There was a time above...a time before...there were perfect things...diamond absolutes. But things fall...things on earth. And what falls...is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.                 

саламалейкус второй борини

нахуй пожалуйста

There was a time above...a time before...there were perfect things...diamond absolutes. But things fall...things on earth. And what falls...is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.                 

тупая макака игроков ломает

ОПА СЮДА

так и знал что пенку не забьет :EZ:

ПРИНТЕРООЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁЁБ

R0ss0ha and Dark Paradise like this

ЕБАААААТЬ 

Ибра великий пиздец 

1031961440_IMG_20201125_113440(1)(1).png.ecf027a33aafc57b369b94ba70a3708e.png

2-0 с интером в первом тайме где то я уже видел

и пропускаем нахуй