Перейти к публикации
  • Сейчас на странице   Всего пользователей: 3   (0 пользователей, 3 гостя)

Рекомендованные сообщения

он забыл написать что он не только лс - он еще и наркоман

Мне друг рассказывал, имея инфу от весомых лиц в своей организации, что на Западе кодеры долбят кокс по кд, чтобы не перегореть на работе. Потом на пару месяцев прекращают прием для восстановления организма и по новой садятся

Поделиться сообщением

Ребят, ну Китай ваш в говне и на ближайших Интах очень скоро даже в топ-5 не будет Китая этого вашего, возможно даже на некст Инте. Это отбросный напрочь регион. Всех кто не верит приглашаю на просмотр Asia Challenger League Season 2 завтра в 7 утра. Потом сравните это говно с Решафл Мэднэсс с аналогичным призовым фондом.

Поделиться сообщением

я уже писал про проблему китая. она в том, что они ошибочно решили, что можно что-то выиграть, когда пикер, лидер и капитан находится на слоте тренера. 

ПОТУЖНО ПРОТИВ ЦЫПСЫ

Поделиться сообщением

чел, ты главное держи в курсе

Поделиться сообщением

Ребят, ну Китай ваш в говне и на ближайших Интах очень скоро даже в топ-5 не будет Китая этого вашего, возможно даже на некст Инте. Это отбросный напрочь регион. Всех кто не верит приглашаю на просмотр Asia Challenger League Season 2 завтра в 7 утра. Потом сравните это говно с Решафл Мэднэсс с аналогичным призовым фондом.

что прикажешь делать, мой господин?

ликвидатор

Поделиться сообщением

что прикажешь делать, мой господин?

переехать в CIS регион для тренировок

tumblr_static_80clh1x7lmw44kogwc4oogg4s.

Поделиться сообщением

Какой же мусор тир-3 китайская сцена, смотрю ща китайский турич на 40к баксов и за 3 серии 4 рейдж ББ было. Мразь жмет ББ на 5 минуте и пешком бежит на лайн. Хотя может это 322, но слишком уж палевно было бы. А в СНГ бы за 40к призового потели бы.

Что из этого говна может вырасти? Нет будущего у региона.

Да вот хз, я как то решил полутать бабла, на таких китайсих туричах, наивно полагая, что там нет 322. И что-то прихуел, показалось, что там каждый второй мач такой. Забил нахуй. 

Поделиться сообщением

(изменено)

Владелец Астер лонгрид подогнал к годовщине клуба. Перевод с реддита спиздил.

spoiler

Hi every one, I'm xiao fei. It's has always been my wish to have a face to face meet up with all of you fans, but somehow due to unforseen circumstances, it could not happen. For that I apologize to all of you. I know some of you has been asking about the plans for our club. After pondering for awhile, let me share with you some of the plans we have lately.

Some time last year, I was honored to be able to Form a team with my idol Burning. Unfortunately, we are not able to achieve stellar results in our first year. I was really envious Watching the other Chinese teams compete at TI. At first I thought I would be really disappointed after our team was eliminated from the qualifiers, but after seeing the emotions of the players after their loss, I sympathize them. Therefore, I wanted to start on a more positive note going into the new season.

Firstly, let's talk about some of the disappointments. While aster and Sirius are both nice team names, it is a pity that I could not have used Team Dk. Life is not always perfect and we are gonna work hard to create our own brand name. Secondly, our club lacks management experience. Ive seen manay comments on huya TV lamenting on the bad management by Burning.

While I agree that we lack the experience, it is wrong to point fingers at friendship Dota. (referring to how burning being his idol was appointed as the manager/coach). The dota environment in China now is in a unique position. As a sole individual, it is hard to change what is already ingrained in this industry. The only thing I can do is to manage my own club in my own way. I'm not sure if other clubs are able to ensure constant profit but honestly, I don't think profit is the main driver for a club to stay competitive.

Since I start getting involved in this industry, I've noticed that people are always trying to do what they think is the right way. Every club, management, players are all trying their own way and there's nothing wrong with that. I believe all the clubs, be it VG, RNG or LGD, are all trying to be competitive and get into TI. Is it really wrong to set sky high buyout clauses to make profit in this market of expensive players and little buyers?

As xiao 8 mentioned, we prepared 20m RMB to poach AME this season. As a result , LGD raised the buyout clause to 50m. I understand why LGD did it, it just means that they are not selling AME. I see it as a respect to the player that he is valued so highly at the club and I respect that. Now the question is, by selling AME, LGD would have made 20m. But they refuse to do so and raised the buyout clause. So now let me ask you , are clubs always just looking to make profits? Let's take ourselves for example, we always set a reasonable price on our players, even if we got them as a free agent or from existing contracts.

At the end of the day, astar aims to treat each player as a friend and provide the necessary environment and security. This security comes in two manners. First, the financial security of a contract, which I'm sure you guys understand. Second, we want to provide a friendly and understanding environment. For example, I told sylar last season that I understand the conflicts between the team. I am perfectly fine with forming another team centered around him as long as he is willing to play. As such, team sirus was formed with a makeshift lineup in just a week. I'm willing to accommodate his request due to the fact that he agreed to join astar, as a world renown player when the team was still in its infancy. His trust and faith was not forgotten and should be repaid. Additionally, take this coming season as another example, some of our players feel that they would like play for another team, we agreed and set a guy out clause that was reasonable. The aim for astar is to create an environment where all players that join are happy and have the right opportunities.

Speaking of which, I would like to address the rumors surrounding the disbanding of team Sirius. The rumors are false and we are in the midst of finalizing our roster. Once the roster is finalized, we will announce it immediately. In addition, we are also trying to form a youth team this year. We are trying to devote more resources into the scene to keep both astar and Sirius competitive. We will always keep a lookout for players on the market and we will not shun any opportunities to recruit the right players, be it from China or abroad. If you are wondering about our finances, all I can tell you is to not worry because our only goal is to win.

We recently announced our new roster, so let me talk a bit about that

In this transfer window, we focused our search on a star carry player. I'm glad to announce that we are able to recruit sccc as our carry player for the new season. His long list of accolades together with being a fan favorite was sufficient in convincing us that he is the world class player we are looking for. In our first meeting, I told sccc that the club need a character of his stature, someone that is not only good at the game but also a good example to other esports professionals. Since our announcement of the roster, we received many well wishes and expectations are high on our new carry player. I am sure we will be able to transition a star mid player into a carry player. After all, our boss (burning) was a legendary carry player himself.

Our new mid player, chyuan is a player that I admire a lot. He is humble and focused and most importantly, a team player. He accepts criticisms and suggestions and constantly tries to improve himself. He might not be the best mid player but I hope he is the mid player that aster needs. Given that the heroes a mid player plays depends on the patch, I can't think of a more suitable mid player than chyuan now. (probably referring to chyuan being able to adapt to new patches and play different heroes)

As all of you know, team aster has always been built around our star offlane and support (xxs and boboka). Therefore, I am sure the two of them will continue to deliver results in the coming season. I hope xxs could be more confident and boboka could take up more responsibilities in game and hopefully in the future, they will not only be remembered as the IG star players but also China's star players.

Lastly, our hard support Fade is a surprise addition to the team. It was a huge surprise mainly because we never dreamed that him, being a two time major champion, will agree to join our team. At this point, I shall explain why Fade, being a really good position 4 player last season, agrees to join us as a position 5 player. In our very first meeting, Fade told me about his aspirations to be china's next top captain. I personally hope he could be china's next notail, and maybe... Puppey. As long as he wants to try this new role, we are happy to oblige and support him in any way we can.

With that said, I would like to end off by thanking our administrative team over the last year. I have a bad news for you guys, the coming year is gonna be tougher than the one before. I don't want to be a good boss, I just want to be a good friend to the players. I'm a little older than the players so it's natural that I, together with burning should shoulder most of the responsibilities. I hope that we could be a really good club for all of us to chase our dreams, a little less commercialization and more about playing good dota.

Готовы были 2.8 ляма даларов за Аме отчехлить.

Изменено пользователем Undecim
Ravnodushie понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Я в ахуе с $2.8 млн за Аме. Получается апездол с его $500к - дешевка ебаная.

Поделиться сообщением

Аме-топ2,3,4 инта за три участия. Апездол-топ 6 и топ12.

Ravnodushie, IMGO и Muse5921 понравилось это

Поделиться сообщением

Да это понятно, просто все равно цифра кажется прям огромной. Хотя, блять, чего я удивляюсь, там же ебаного Сайлара за сотни тысяч покупали...

Поделиться сообщением

потому что это пузырь ебаный))))))))) баееров нет, селлеры ставят цену от пизды лишь бы карманы набить, это их 80% дохода

tumblr_static_80clh1x7lmw44kogwc4oogg4s.

Поделиться сообщением

Да это понятно, просто все равно цифра кажется прям огромной. Хотя, блять, чего я удивляюсь, там же ебаного Сайлара за сотни тысяч покупали...
Сайлар ладно, реббита еще в 14-15 году за 200к брали, РЕББИТА БЛЯТЬ omegalul

Поделиться сообщением

Ну сравнивать апездола с китайский регионом - это вообще омг фейспалм, вы еще в футболе узнайте денежный эквивалент там

Я хорошо общаюсь с некоторыми нонейм е-спорт тимами (из Шанхая/Гуанджоу/Пекина и Харбина), часто у них тусил на буткемпах, когда делать нехуй был, правда в основном по КС, там русские знакомые типы играли, ну и в более известные заглядывал. Так вот, нонейм ванька из тир4 тимы по кс уходил по цене половины квартиры в МСК, а з/п на пробном периоде стака (около полугода) - 1.5к баксов, если продлевают на постоянку и всякие бонусы, то 3-5к как норма.

Rus|Verm написал 9 часов назад:

на луне есть жизнь, там планета прикольная некоторым может зайти даже.я был недавно там, население городка 25к чел.

зашел в компы говорю я топ-1 млечного пути по доте, мне долбич говорит кому собирается дагон+скади? я сказал скай маг, тот хихи.
там нет неба и облаков, оттуда видно землю, в инете про это ничего.

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо мусорному региону за отличные игры. Только здесь Алхимик с БКБ и радиком на 15-й может проиграть керри пуджу в ГФ турнира.

Впрочем, даже хорошо, что эта помойка существует: китайцы дарят хорошие кэфы и спонсируют игру в Доту в нормальных регионах.

До чего Фэйт за 2 года скатился, с  игры против Ликвид в финале Инта до вот этого вот https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/5020220665

Поделиться сообщением

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...

• Создать...